More Biker Match Members Meet Up

38 Posts | Latest reply on 11/07/2007 13:28:07 by RC | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

gs500graham gave me a lift over to Squires Biker Cafe (Sherburn-in-Elmet) on Sunday (thanks Graham) to meet up with earthwind, she didn't know I was going to be there (probably wouldn't have turned up if she had) then Old Gixer Boy joined us and guess who forgot to use her digital camera to capture the event? Yup yours truly. DOH!! Oh well there's always next time. Still, I am improving, last time I'd just bought new batteries, for my other camera, only they didn't work, they were duds.   Great to meet you E W and OGB, I hope we can meet up again and that the weather is a whole lot better when we do.    Did you get back ok E W, and did the bike behave?                                                                                                                                                                               
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Reckon she must've done cos she was in the BC chat room five mins ago. I met up with lcotgrave on Saturday and her Virago-riding chums - there's a lot of this meeting-up going on!                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yes thank-you kwak it was great to meet you and ogb and of course graham who did nhe trek over to the piper a few weeks back .   I have met a lot of people now its great isnt it and the squires cafe is great apparantly they are getting a cash machin in there next week   I owe you both a coffee seem i owe coffees all over the place, lol   anyway yes thansk to graham and ogb who bump started my bike after me leaving it with the ignition switched on (DUH) but the bike was fine the rest of the journey. GRief when will i ever learn not to do that. And I missed al the rain except for a short burst near warrington (what can I say ) cut back through whiston and  prescott through the old swan to have a change from the motorway . Rivington next weekend anyone                                                                                                                                                                               
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Why havent we had a meet up of most of the members yet? Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I's a neat trick that E W, I must remember it (the one where you ensd up owing loads of coffees) Wink LOL                                                                                                                                                                                  
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol i know its terrible   hi Mr liverpol as well yes i had to just have a look on here before i went off to bed.   Well whenyou get to rivington or piper I will make sure i get them in and thats a promise. Wink   I owe someone a burger as well lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

wheres ely oggy                                                                                                                                                                                 
Wills's Profile
Wills

Can probably do Rivinton Saturday                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

well that looks like the start of a plan the best days are sunday though i have been told but went once on a saturday there were plenty of people out and about Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Yes its great meeting up with people from the site.  Great meeting up with Mr Liverpool, sorry it was so hectic was with a lot of friends from my bike centre and meeting up with old ones.  Went to Matlock Bath on Sunday what a fantastic place, will be visiting there again shortly, who lives in  that area?
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Its in Cambridgeshire E.W                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I was in matlock sunday aft, great place, weather was brill,loads of bikers, got p--s wet throu on way home.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cinders72's Profile
Cinders72

In: Peterborough

I would love to meet up with you all if thats ok - but I need loads of notice if possible as I work shifts                                                                                                                                                                             
Cinders72's Profile
Cinders72

I would love to meet up with you all if thats ok - but I need loads of notice if possible as I work shifts (and lots of bloody weekends)!!!!! Grrrrrrr   I am gonna look a right banana turning up in me car lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Cinders72's Profile
Cinders72

grrrrrrrr @ computer - it just decided to freak out and posted that half way through before I was finished - its too early lol sorry folks!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

Just looking at the calendar...can't do this Saturday but can do most others.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi All I was at Matlock Bath with my other half on Sunday too - first time out as a qualified rider on my Monster - what an amazing experience.  My son joined us on his Blade, partner on his Hornet - two men and a little lady now then lol!!! Always nice there, especially if weather good, great atmosphere lots of interesting bikes and ppl.  Not far from me, just a nice ride out so hopefully will finally get to meet a few of you now in the not too distant future? Take care, safe riding Sandyx                                                                                                                                                                               
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Congrats Sandy, knew you could do it. Well done. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Di, means alot to me - can now really get out there and get some experience and learn some quality riding skills uh? This is where the real learning starts............cant wait!! Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

woohooo wtg sandy Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 818 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption