Santa Pod

31 Posts | Latest reply on 12/03/2012 13:44:43 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Looking at doing a weekend or day trip to santa pod 

events i have found so far are:

straightliners march sun 18th

the fast show march sun 25

Xfest may 5th 6th & 7th

street nationals may 12th & 13th

just a few to start you thinking....

check out the web site and some feed back would be good

http://www.santapod.co.uk

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Excellent Loon, no hanging about for you - what a bonus to find out this place was not in America as I thought Wacko
My feed back ........................ yes I'd like to go - count me in, thank you Thumbs Up Not having been to anything like this before, I don't mind which event it is.                                                                                                                                                                                 
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton

Hi loon 

Sounds like a fun day out count me and DaftUn in for this one pleaseThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

what dates intrest you guys 

i will look at prices and update tread                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

hi where is it near as i havnt a clue thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

check the link out havfun

Santa Pod Raceway Airfield Road Podington Wellingborough Northants NN29 7XA England 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi havfun, its south of Wellingborough in Northamptonshire off the A509, right in the crease of my old atlas!! if you click on Loons link & have a look at the contact/find us section it gives full address. I'm sure it's well sign-posted when you get there & I know it's a great place to see some mad speed events.Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Looks good addy is up there already Thumbs Up Not been to the Pod in years
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Loon yeeeeeeeeeeeeee can't stop the party!!!!

Had a look at the website, and know tis a wee bit expensive but, June 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th is FIA the main event......Would be £70 per person for the 4 days if booked in advance but ya can be there from thursday at 2pm when the gates open..........
FIA "The Main Event"
FIA European Drag Racing Championships
Inc UEM Drag Bikes. Santa Pod's flagship event attracting over 250 of Europe's finest teams including 300mph Top fuel dragsters, Drag Bikes, Jet Cars, stunts, monster trucks, traders and more family entertainment.

What do ya think people???????

rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

I agrrreee wenders the main event is ideally  the one to do....altho $s its the jewel in the crown.... A few from down here expressed an interest in Santa Pod so if we can confirm that this is the one to do then maybee we can all meet  there fer camping> I need to look at SE diary dates b4 I can confirm tho....but a def possiblity for this one or possi anuva date at Poddington.... We will know more at  1st March meeting at Gamecock.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

PLEASE DONT POST FORUM TOPICS WITH ALL CAPS IN THE SUBJECT

Will delete in future but this time I'll fix it                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

always wanted to go to Santa Pod , to the 'run what ya brung' event , think that's aug/sept time                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

fast jock they do that every month mate                                                                                                                                                                             
Eddieskidmark's Profile
Eddieskidmark

In: Worcestershire
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

The FIA European september 8-11....... was a good meeting last year.......most of the top boy's there...... but you do need good ear plug'sSmile if you forget they are for sale on siteThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

bumping thread for those that seem to be un able to find it lol

come on then guys and girls 

day trip 

weekend 

and what dates you free to do                                                                                                                                                                              
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton

free most dates except last week in may and first week in june .....

weekend is fine but a day out is just as good got friends in St Neots to  visit Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

bump

jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Have to see where I am on whatever date gets decided ... but sounds good to me                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Looksgood loon am interested Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Straightliners is a fun one

My brother in law Mike who some of you may remember died Dec 2010 of cystic fibrosis used to race with them, my sister in law Janet and her hubby still do, great seeing street bikes adapted and tweeked and doing 200+ mph

There is also one guy from Ireland, Shane, fab bloke, lost his one if his hands years ago, so has had his bike adapted so everything is on one side.

They are a great bunch of people.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 969 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption