Hiding Profiles

12 Posts | Latest reply on 14/02/2012 18:07:29 by Matt | Go to original / last post
BellaBlueBum's Profile
BellaBlueBum

In: Tell you later
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I clicked on a profile earlier and got the message "you are not allowed to view this profile"... Now that just makes me think that it's someone i know who doesn't want to be found on BM.  So, how does that work and how can i stop certain people viewing my profile..? Thanks in advance for any info Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

It's either because they have disabled their profile, or because it is under investigation by the moderator team, or they have blocked you, or because it has been deleted.   If you don't want certain people to see your profile, then block them.                                                                                                                                                                             
BellaBlueBum's Profile
BellaBlueBum

Thanks for that Fraglette, maybe i wasn't clear enough.  

I was hoping someone would advise me how to go about blocking certain people from viewing my profile...

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated....Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
BellaBlueBum's Profile
BellaBlueBum

Aaaaaaaaaaaah i figured it out now! Go me Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

BBB if you have any problems just contact one of the mods there all to be found at the bottom of all pages under bikermatch staff

feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Always  Prod A Mod if you want to know anything Bella or click on Notify Mod if it's important.... but you can slap JP anytime ya feel like it.... LOL 

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Err thanks love you too                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

why contact a mod, when a mod has replied on the thread?
Check your staffing list, I am one of the longest standing moderators on this site.                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Was just giving general advice for any newbies reading this thread who don't know that you are a mod Fraglette, not everyone looks at who bikermatch staff are and it doesn't say MODERATOR on your info at the side of your reply.                                                                                                                                                                             
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

In: Liverpool

As JP says if you are not suere about something then that is part of why the site staff can be contacted at the foot of the page as many newbies as WELL as not so new have no idea who the site staff are UNLESS they trawl through the staff link                                                                                                                                                                             
BellaBlueBum's Profile
BellaBlueBum

Thanks guys, much appreciated..!!  Still found out all by myself, but at least i know who to ask in future ;) xo                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Also, if you're ever unsure then check the Help page first.

If that doesn't help, best bet really is to start a forum topic in fact and let any other member help.

The moderators aren't there for general "help me" questions, they have a busy job cleaning the website and keeping it free from spammers.

And of course take a look around the site, you will usually find what you're looking for in the same time it takes to write a forum topic.

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it.

Matt                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 845 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption