Hero of the Hour

31 Posts | Latest reply on 07/02/2012 09:28:13 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Nice one Griff, Thumbs Up Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

i get mixed up with all these i, ie, and y on the end of names why can't they all be the same and make life simple   Because...*Sandy with a Y is the masculine version, Sandie is the feminine version and mine is that without the E and I've spelled it that way since I was 11 years old, (before Sandi Toksvig became well known lol) so nope, can't change the spelling lol   Anyway Bill how difficult can it be?, my name is my member name and is situated above my pic on every post Tongue LOL   *Derivitive of the Scottish names Alexander (masculine) and Alexandra (feminine)   Here endeth the lesson, Amen LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

LOL...but why isn't Nellie,Nelly then lol. Sorry Sandi....just winding you up LOL

Think I'd best not hi-jack this thread any more...sorry guys. It was a serious one and we're all proud of Griff Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

...but why isn't Nellie,Nelly then lol. Sorry Sandi....just winding you up LOL   LOL I don't know, I only know about the name Sandy/i/ie. Besides nick names are different to abbreviated names init?  Wacko lol   Yes, sorry for hijacking the thread.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

RC said    Give it up for Jimi Griffin.. aka used to be Griffinator on this site... He will likely murder me for this but I don't care.. THIS is what epitomises Biking for me... Today Jimi spent an hour in the freezing cold with a paraplegic biker.. these are his words...   "because mr barry who was disabled was on his own broken down on his bike in the freezing conditions for well over an hour i stopped with him but couldnt help other than keep his spirits up while waiting for his insurence firm (carol nash) to sort out recovery for him i heard him say he was a paraplegic and still the wait was horrendous i stayed till the recovery van came so happy he got home... it was bloodly freezing out there and it's not as if he could get up and walk about..."                                                                                                                                                                               
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

still confusedConfused                                                                                                                                                                               
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Lol.. this is not hijacking.. it's Education... ~ Bill might still be confused but it will all click into place next time he come's to spell your name... Tongue                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

it will all click into place next time he come's to spell your name... Tongue I bet it won't lol   Bill, how about just putting Sand? No i, e, or y. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

And here's another one..
Star "GremlinMike" Star   Mike calmed me down and stopped my tears instantly when I nearly came acropper on the A1 London yesterday.. then offered to come out and drive with me some of the way back up the A1 until I felt comfortable..  Hug   BUT   Even more "Hero of the Hour" he then drove down to London... Rescued KwsDebs and her Bike from a dangerously icey/snowbound carpark.. loaded the Bike onto a van and drove her to the saftety of the M3 so she could get home... Clap   this was after Digging a friend out of the Snow late the night before!!   He must've been wearing superhero pajama's and eating weetabix all week!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Nice one Mike, again Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

BM folk never cease to amaze me Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 1059 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption