Ninja Loo's picture in BSH mag.

26 Posts | Latest reply on 04/03/2012 22:31:14 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ha ha, I think it should be a personal choice lol, but in all seriousness from the last few I seen at rally's I think it better to leave it alone....I am traumatised for life, some things should remain well away from the public eye lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

can i suggest that Matt is the judge

Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

Pic on me profile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What??? Of wet t shirt competition?? Well Lou are full of surprises pmsl :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

Nah lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The Taff Riders rallies many moons ago , Wet T shirt,raw egg eating competition complete with shells and one for the ladies just to prove there was no sexism an event where there was never a shortage of women judges, which involved men with no trousers and a tape measure if you get my drift .LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 1039 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption