using site on a mobile.

29 Posts | Latest reply on 04/02/2012 09:41:20 by kwakgirl | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Thumbs UpLOL

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Oh my god, thanks xj for saying your opera works. I had opera '' mini'' . I am now playing on opera mobile , I hadn't updated the browser since I got the phone. What a difference .... Although I still fancy an HTC with a 5'' screen . ... Dusty ...
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

:D                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Further update. Opera mobile allows you to upload photos direct from your N8 and add a caption. While not being as good as a phone with a modern OS . It is significantly better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. Dusty ...                                                                                                                                                                              
redzed11's Profile
redzed11

In: Newark
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

cant even log into the site from my Nokia N8 every time i fill in username and password it loads then takes me back to the sign in page!

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

can you sign in from the  homepage using the login box on the right hand side?  Sounds like your browser on the phone isn't handling HTTP 302 redirects.  It's a web standard and I'm afraid your phone is at fault                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

i don't think anybody is suggesting the site is at fault, we are merely logging our experiences of accessing the site on a mobile in the hope somebody has a solution or workaround. unfortunately not everybody is in the privilaged position of being able to possess an up to date phone and we are working with what we have.
 redzed, got to ovistore and download the opera browser. it works for me and  dustin.

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

for your N8 at Ovi store Don t choose opera mini , choose opera mobile . This post courtesy of opera mobile . . . Dusty

kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

what did we do before mobiles???? feck! think i now have information overload!Wacko
  works fine on my BB btw Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 572 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption