old bikes for sale. trailer.

29 Posts | Latest reply on 27/03/2012 01:22:19 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi all, just dug some more stuff outa shed.   1) Set of genuine Puegeot 206 roof bars wiv keys. 2) Some old wooden carpenters planes, for collector? 3)About ten Haynes car manuals from 70s/80s 4)Suzuki Haynes manual for 100cc  c1980 5)Autodata carb manual for cars 1970-99 6)A huge pile of car mags,all over 15yrs old..some much older. 7) several small tents 8)two karcher pressure washers that have lost pressure! but would repair or spares i guess.still current models. 9)an old engineers oil can wiv brass sliding top! 10) A rear tyre (brand new last yr) nvr fitted for an RD400.(cost£68) 11)RD 400 genuine yamaha side panel decals,still wrapped. 12)several camping gaz stoves 13) Two heavy taylors electric irons c1930-50? made by GEC,wooden handles,huge, 14)blow up doll....in hot pants.   lots more to sort but if anyone wants any of above b4 it goes to boot fair let me know an we see if its worth posting to you or collecting,I will get couple of quid at a boot fair average for most of it but happy to post off to anyone here who can make use.                                                                                                                                                                               
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Already have hot pants and platform boots!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I would love to be at that car boot sale (just to see who buys number 14) Big smile   W.M.F I do hope you know what your getting into here LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Oh yes, elliemay - I know what he's like!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Andy, the Guz, is that it the 250 4 stroke, same as the Benelli? late 70's?.... if so how much are you looking for?
Regards, D'Arce                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

250 stroker twin.......all restored                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Andy   You still the two superdreams?  If so, are they runners and how much do you want for them?   Zed.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll take the oil can, Andy (when I come to pick up the cap I left behind at yours!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I have a mate who restores and collects old bikes, i'll PM him and see if he's interested                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 420 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption