old bikes for sale. trailer.

29 Posts | Latest reply on 27/03/2012 01:22:19 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all. moving house so some stuff gota go.. 2x Honda Superdreams, both fair/good condition and little needed to get on road.  Apprilia scooter, 125 cc , Leonardo,fair condition but no keys or UK reg on it. Needs little else tho. c 2007? Guzzi 250, in perfect nick with new paint, currently on SORN as no MOT at moment, did around 500 miles on it last yr an great fun. really peaky little stroker gem of a bike..an rare, Honda VF400,in good nick, had it running and just reassembling front forks after new seals...Nvr riden tho. Suzuki GT250 ram air,,in boxes... Bike trailer, 3 bike, inc ramp and light board. Oxy acetylene two large bottles and trolley also small portapak bottles n trolley n gauges.                                                                                                                                                                                   
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I take it your down sizing lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

lol yee afraid so Jac, got plenty room here but altho i putting up a 12 x20 shed I wnt have room fer it all....seem to have aquired rather a lot over the yrs...got a 1971 one owner VW Beetle to loose as well....an stacks an stacks of DIY bits n bobs to sort out....boxes of electrical/plumbing stuff, tools, fixings et Oh and MCN going back to 70s,stacks of emm in loft,and BIKE magazine, Classic Bike et et loads of emm....workshop manuals, Oh and some brochures and show proggrames...and even found some race meeting programes. soo much stuff...... no pretty 17 yr old young girls in hot pants  tho.....shoulda stashed some of emm too lol Approve been worth a fortune ha                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

sorry rosso but do you realize if you'd stashed the 17 year olds away in the 70 there'd be in there 50's by now LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

hmm not if I wd 40 emm and coccooned emm? Spose they be due a good service tho when recommisioned..LOL still at least I got the other stuff to look at...r-test of a MZ125 really interestin read...                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

tut tut, andy!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Is there a problem with ladies in their 50's Angry....................LOL

rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

oooerrrrr noooooo.........just not seen any in hot pants!!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Think you'd better stop there, hun, otherwise I might start getting worried!                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
44% Karma44% Karma 44% Karma44% Karma

Think you are dropping yourself right in the manure here Andy !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Just slightly Dave                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

The question is how deep ???

W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Not quite up to his neck (yet)!                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

As deep as that OOOPS!                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Now he needs to find a way to dig himself out, lol                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

No doubt you will think of some way he can do that to your advantage SmileWink                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Hehe, i'm sure i can!  Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

You're quite evil on the quiet are'nt you madam Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

I have my moments!                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

oooer I only said that it was shame I didnt squirrel away any 70s hot pant gals an now look where its got to!! ok ok ok sarah.....I get u some fer valentines!!   an some platform boots an a stripey tank top, hehehe  luv ya xxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 601 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption