Brum night out

71 Posts | Latest reply on 26/02/2012 21:50:23 by Ninja Lou | Go to original / last post
Gremlinmike's Profile
Gremlinmike

In: Herefordshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Me, Lynne , Rockchickee and any one else that feels like it,,, Drink and dinner at the ,,,as below,,, before going to the venue.
The Arden Oak Arden Oak Rd, Birmingham, West Midlands B26 3LU 0121 743 3438 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            0121 743 3438      end_of_the_skype_highlighting () ? · harvester.co.uk                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Gandalf are you buying lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Ooooooooooo BJ.. you are always full of wickedly lush ideas!!   Gremlinmike Lynn Rockchickieeeeee Benny59 Pistonbroke BJ if she gets to eat free Wink   for hot foody lushness.. and copious amounts of cake!! Man I MISS Cake!!!   just a thought.. how's everyone elses diets going??                                                                                                                                                                             
Gremlinmike's Profile
Gremlinmike

In: Herefordshire

'O' locks,,,, only selective smilers,,,  Marco too,,, if he wakes up ,,, lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Shall just stab him with a fork every now and then.. Exclamation                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Brum night out 18th feb at the Harvester, Tanhouse Farm Road, Solihull free door live on stage Soul Mover not to be missed all welcome. for details see the events calender                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

I have lost 1 stone upto now, so i shall just sniff cake lol                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

well done bj                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Come on last call . we will be there from about 8.30ish see you all there                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

See you all there. 45 thousand BM ers in the Harvester, better get there early it will be a bit of a crush for the bar.                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Only an hour late... Seeeeeeeeeee you all soon!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

See you all later folks Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I hope you lot behaved yourself. Failing that have a good nightBeerThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Band was good and it was a good turn out nice one Thumbs Up oh and we had cake again happy birthday Lush one
JP's Profile
JP

Yep good night great time and no cake                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Glad you all had a great night, hated not being able to come and join in because you lot know how to PARTY Party - I am detressed though, not to mention confused Confused that JP got NO CAKE Shocked - surely he must be receiving councelling Geek as we I type this post hehehe.   Hope to catch up soon with everybody Hug xxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Bobkat I turned down the cake                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

He only turned it down because he doesn't like it - too gooey for him.   Good night, no photos of me in a certain person's boots so far, but looking forward to photos of him in mine lol.  Thank you to BJ for supplying the cake, CW for the creme eggs, and JP for my chauffeur service.   Photos now uploaded (although my camera was stolen during the night so I wasn't responsible for all of them).                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Ahhhhhhh lads a live.. Last night will go down in history as an Absolutely Classic Night!!   The Cake was Lusher than Lush.. sticky gooey chocolatey Heaven.. JP you really shouldnt have turned it down...   BeerPartyYou Brummie lot really know how to Par'tay!!Party Beer   Heart Ninjalou.. B.J. & Bossmom.. Heart You Ladies Rock!! Thank you for the Cards.. Cake and Chocolates!!                                                                                                                                                                                      
JP's Profile
JP

There seems to be  pic missing on the close up shots ?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 591 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption