Brum night out

71 Posts | Latest reply on 26/02/2012 21:50:23 by Ninja Lou | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Brum night out 18th feb at the Harvie Solihull free door live on stage Soul Mover not to be missed all welcome. for details see the events calender                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Not coming cos JP gonna run me over on his mobility scooter!!!!! Hehe                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tis my Birthday on the 17th! Have been undecided what to do.. now I'm even more undecided!  But the last night out with the Live Bands was cracking!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

It's a great pub and intimate for bands so hope you can make it (I am a little bias, grew up going to this pub with my dad to play darts and it's very homely for me)

rockchickeelicious

Bossmom... am making a phonecall in ooooooooh like 10 mins!! Himself is coming up here on the 14th.. was supposed to be staying and I was supposed to be organising a Northern Night Out but think Himself could be bringing me back down... Besides.. it's closer to everyone anyway!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Brum night out 18th Feb at the Harvie Solihull free door live on stage Soul Mover not to be missed all welcome. for details see the events calender   Okay... tis sorted and added to the events page Party Soul Mover are Seriously Good!! Highly Recommended!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Wahoooo i love this band they are awesome :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

This event is on the calendar, thanks Boss Mom   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2697                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Good night for any newbies to come say Hi :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Come on folks you know you wanna :)                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchickeelicious

Tis a fab fab fab place to come and say "Hi" ~ Speaking from Experience.. was my first newbie night out and many lush things happen in Birmingham.. bizarrely enough Wink   Excited for this.. would go on my own because that Band is Absolutely Freaking Awesome!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Have to agree Rockchickie the band are awesome                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

All new members welcome to come along and meet up so come on dont be shy. Bj has been checked and cleared to be in public areas UNDER SUPERVISON of course

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

wahoooo my check has passed                                                                                                                                                                               
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

i ll be there weather permiting                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh, tis a saturday night. I just might come along. Although tis a bit close to the ex's house. Still i could throw the divorce papers at his door as i drive past! Wink 

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Lady am sure after a drink or two it would be a fab shot lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ha, you bet!

JP's Profile
JP

Get yourself there will be a great night                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchickeelicious

Praying and praying and praying that I can sort a new car out this week... Desperately want to come.. The Band is kickass and the company is lusher than lush..                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.5938 seconds. There are 646 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption