Kent custom show/ale festival

39 Posts | Latest reply on 13/05/2012 23:57:21 by rossoandy21 | Go to original / last post
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

I have just been informed that this event also comprises a hot rod show!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

P'raps i should've resized this !!                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

At least I dnt need my glasses to read it!                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

Anymore for this one? Be nice to have a good few of us there....                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

If someone submits all the relevant info, for this event, for the calendar, I can add a link to this thread.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Still trying to get my shifts covered for that weekend.   Any suggestions on how i can tempt just one hairy aCensoredd bus engineer to cover my shift will be gratefully received, clean answers only. Evil Smile    Thank you   Desperate of Bexhill!!  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                   
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

have you tried good boy doggie chocs? i always found they worked wonders when i needed to get my foofoo to do something she wasn't too keen on.

take care

sectioned of staplehurst.
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Looks as though your suggestion worked sectioned of staplehurst, i've got my shifts for that weekend covered now WHOO HOO !!.  I'll have to keep that idea up my sleeve for future use.   Regards Barmy of Bexhill Wacko Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Have now submitted this for entry on the events calendar                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

am glad you got yer shifts covered. i'm not up for a weekend in a paper bag but work permitting will come up for the day, maybe both but i'm bloody sure i'm going home to a comfy bed at night.

have fun

intellectualy bereft of ightam mote
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W

PML @ XJ and Dave LOL   This event is now on the calendar, thanks W.M.F.     http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2924                                                                                                                                                                               
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

bumpety bump                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Not just cider at this one, Ragnar!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I'm working that weekend, but i'm off on the friday. So i'm toying with the idea of jumping on the train down and getting there for four and catching the last train back to London Bridge at ten.                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

be great if u can Ragnar..if u can find the train after a beer festival lol                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Bumping this as it starts tomorrow!! Weather forecast not looking too bad either.                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

Was a great event!!
U lot missed out! Was local low key affair but still attracted folk from Holland/Belg.Lots of Harleys and similar hardware as well as some trick cars too. Camping was basic but fine. Pub grub was good and £5 meal. Beer £3 pint and around 16 to choose from.....
Live music was good, man could really play his fender....lots of 60s rock I would guess from USA..some I knew others I didnt but all performed well.
Very friendly gathering, will go again next yr.
Sorry no pics..forgot camera....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 1061 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption