Kent custom show/ale festival

39 Posts | Latest reply on 13/05/2012 23:57:21 by rossoandy21 | Go to original / last post
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

I have been sent a link by Kevfromkeent for this show, and thought I'd post and see if anyone is interested. Taking place from Fri 11 to Sun 13 May at The Railway Hotel, Appledore and incorporating custom bike show (starting 12pm on Sat) and a real ale festival.  Free entry, charge of £2.50 per person for weekend camping.  Sun ride out at 10am.  . Will post onto events page if there is enough interest shown, so please comment or put your name down to attend if interested.                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ta WMF, looks like a nice easy local oneBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

cant beat an easy one can ya                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

sounds good fun. not sure about the camping though, we invented houses for a reason.                                                                                                                                                                              
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Bump                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Come on Dave!  Get yer name down                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Sound good but i'm working that weedend.Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
44% Karma44% Karma 44% Karma44% Karma

I'm here Sarah,  will have to check my shifts to see if i'm working or not, Hope not !!                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

I start my late shift on Friday the 11th OH BUM!!!, will try and get some one to cover my shift for me, lates usually difficult to get cover for (no one likes doing them) will have to see if i can sweet talk my mates.                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Oh no, ragnar, what a shame!

Brill Dave, hope you can persuade them.                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Do you think if i threaten to introduce Andy to them they might fall into line and cover my Sat & Sun for me  LOLThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

I'm sure they would - threaten to introduce them, then start a conversation about mpg and then run for it!!                                                                                                                                                                               
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Thing is though i have to go back and face them, would they ever forgive me i'm inclined to say a big NO LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

True, very true!                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Still could be worth the risk though !!                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Final decision is down to you!                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

I've got some one in mind to ask, he's on holiday at the mo so i'll ask him when he gets back to work  no probs !                                                                                                                                                                              
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Good.  Hope he'll say yes then.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

He will if i'm shaking him warmly by the throat lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

lol dave                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 638 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption