Take care and have fun

11 Posts | Latest reply on 06/07/2007 18:31:18 by fjr_graham | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Just thought I would say what ever you have planned for the week end have fun and if your out on your bikes take care and keep safe.                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ah thats really nice of you cg                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Cheers C G, you too Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

cheers cg you have a good weekend too          Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

C G thanks for that but no hope for me back at work satCry                                                                                                                                                                             
Mr Shaggy's Profile
Mr Shaggy

In: hampshire

as normal;  i have to work tomoz,   BUT sunday i am off into the wind, and about time to, i might add.  yes i will add.   Mr Shaggy                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

Some people just like to rub it in LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

No wind on Sunday Mr Shaggy, (well depends WHERE you are I guess) forecast for Huddersfield on Sunday is S U N N Y yeaaaaa!!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Very nice of ya cruiser gal and you too, remember  practise what you preach !!!!! have a nice weekend.......xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I am in Somerset with my lovely aunty the lady responsible for getting me into biking and showing me there is a life to be had.   One hell of a fab person.                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Now aint that cider country ? now ya don`t go drinkin too much of that stuff while your there  lol. Have a nice time and take care........xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 575 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption