Another newbie...

48 Posts | Latest reply on 21/02/2012 02:01:32 by madscots | Go to original / last post
skyline25's Profile
skyline25

In: Pershore
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Hello welcome to BM,have funnn..                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Welcome saffee, I am sure you will find a good time with the people on this site and plenty of rally's and meet up's. All you need to do is search events and watch the forums and you will find something that appeals to you. Things in the south should be picking up with rossoandy21 at the helm. But the midlands events are easly within reach for you also.   Enjoy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thanks guys. Already managed to land me a new fella on here and only joined two weeks ago Shocked so I not doin too bad lol. Roll on the first rally of the year in the not too distant future Big smileBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

Hi Saffee, there is a small rally "The Sundowner" just up the road from you at Datchworth last weekend in July, 16-20 miles away, very friendly mixed bunch. Will pm you contact number.                                                                                                                                                                              
Big Fred's Profile
Big Fred

In: Romford, Essex

Saffee, You say  "you managed to land yourself a new fella on here and only joined two weeks ago Shocked so your not doin too bad"      NOT TOO BAD !!! ?? Wacko

I should co-co  Cool lol

Well done you Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Welcome saffee and congrats Wink

Glad you are enjoying the site and all it has to offer Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Lol Fred what can I say?!   Thanks guys, still finding my way round but so far so good :)                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

St Albans well ya should live next to some proper biking roads like i do LOL

Oh and welcome to the site trouble hope yer good and maybe catch up with ya this year as been a very long time since seen u last x

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 547 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption