Another newbie...

48 Posts | Latest reply on 21/02/2012 02:01:32 by madscots | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Hi Saffee some of us down south are having a meet up this thursday (4/2/12) near Brands Hatch, come along and say hi.                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey Saffee, hope you enjoy your time on BM, it's a great place with lot's goin on. I'm sure the southernersTongue will look after you ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

Move ooop north .. we're a lot more friendly oop here .. just watch out for XK though . More rallies and rideouts up here                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

But then you can move too far up North.. miss the exciting bits and have to conisder migrating to Scotland.. Ermm   Welcome to BM.. it is lusher than lush Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

saffee... theres plenty of us down south, so you dont need to move north.... LOL

Ranger... Didn't you get a Calendar or Diary for Christmas? Your days and dates are mixed up Tongue LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
northlondon58's Profile
northlondon58

In: Aldershot

hello bikers, Alan here, hope you peeps are ok with us sarf ners Big smile and hi to all the   other newbies Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

KW you're right the meeting on the 2/2/12.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks for the welcome guys, feeling miserable today so made me smile :) I can't ride far in winter due to health probs so feeling really stuck on my own atm :(                                                                                                                                                                              
steven4004's Profile
steven4004

In: burton on trent

welcome saffee x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hi and welcome to BM :)

Enjoy the site, get yourself to the first meet possible :)

Any questions Prod a Mod, you can find a list of us at the bottom of the page under site staff

BJ x

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wasn't aware there are meets? And thanks for the welcome :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Move ooop north .. we're a lot more friendly oop here   DON'T YOU BELIEVE IT!!!!   Simon66 has been working hard all winter to arrange social meets in East Anglia. We've made sure that all the meets are close to the train stations, so a long ride in the winter haven't been a problem!! We only had a few turn up to the first one but after each meet we have got bigger and hope to keep growing!!   Hopefully soon we will be having our own rallies and the guys and girls from the north will try and come to ours Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
tellsy's Profile
tellsy

In: Newcastle

Hi all I'm a newbie on here and from te north east hope to meet new friends.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cool sounds good, I often think of starting a rally in this area, there's nothing here that I can find!                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hi Saffee - Another one from up north sorry hun - but welcome to the site you will be made welcome and will enjoy even us northerners lol. Seen you been in the chat already - good crew in there and you will soon get to find out where everyone lurks - hope to chat soon
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

i just wondered saffee do you know that we have an events calender that lists most of the rally's, and the events that we have.                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

welcome and enjoy safeee....Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Fred's Profile
Big Fred

In: Romford, Essex

Hey and hi Saffie. What you mean  "Everyone's up north!" your at least a 100 miles up norff of me ..... To me your from the midlands.. Even Alan in Aldershot is up norff from here.Anyone further souf than me'll be in the water or on the IoW.. Or does anyone know better lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol thanks guys I feel all welcome now! Thumbs Up   Shall have a look at the events calender - cheers! Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

welcome saffee jump in and enjoy                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 1035 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption