Bump

35 Posts | Latest reply on 12/02/2012 08:07:47 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Can someone explain to me what 'BUMP' means Confused

I keep seeing it in the forums and have no idea Confused LOL

Ta very much Thumbs Up LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

as far as i know it means Bring Up My Post, and is used as it says, to refresh a thread and bring it back to the top of the pile.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Huh? That still dont make any sense to me.. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Slidy's right. It's used when a thread slips down the peckin order due to inactivity on that thread list and newer topics bein added. Rather than start a new thread about the same topic or write an update they will just bump it. This keeps it at the top of the topic list. 
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Oh...  Why not just say something then instead of BUMP..

Makes not sense to me... LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Bump!!
  Just to keep Debs at the top of the list Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

hahahaha... 

Thank you rc you lusher than lush, lushest lush lips Wink LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I think Debs has got her blonde wig on...Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Let her XK... she suits it.. and I shall even tell her where she can find your frilly knickers and bra too... she might want to borrow them..   *cherry cola lipgloss sweety* Hug                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

But you promised you wouldn't tell!Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Oh Crap!                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Sorry.. I meant..   Ooooopsey Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Deb I fully agree its a pointless thing to post if you cant think of somthing to add to the post your not trying hard enough lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Exactly jp.. I have noticed that BJ is the biggest culprit.. LOL

Oi XK.. Leave my wigs out of it... thats a personal thing... I have pics of you wearing stockings and suspenders, sitting in the loo playing with something I wish to not mention... LOL

I may be forced in to releasing them to the BM press for a giggle.. Tongue

LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hmmm...some friend u turned out to be...   *sulks*         I'd give u such a slap, if I weren't  2 busy larfinLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Deb sometimes the poster doesn't really have anything to add to the topic, just wants it to remain at the top of the forums.    I prefer a B.U.M.Ped topic to one that makes no sense at all, we've had a few of those over the years.                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

wat u mean sandi...chelsea bun ,current bu...up yer bu*  lol (bet no one knows wat film that from)..Censored                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

is it 'wish you were here'?                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

Same film as 'Mr Stinky Finger'  lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8418 seconds. There are 965 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption