East Anglia Winter Social - February Meet

51 Posts | Latest reply on 29/02/2012 20:28:58 by YZFJohn | Go to original / last post
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Before it goes to page 3.....BUMP!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hope to make it this time mate. Need a social fix desperately.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

26th Feb (Sunday)   85 - 87 Gwydir Street Cambridge CB1 2LG   The East Anglian winter socials continue with a bit of culture as we move on to the City of Cambridge for the February meet.From 1:00pm. we'll be at The Cambridge Blue pub which has a reputation for excellent cask ales and a wide range of bottled beers.As usual with these meets, there is no need to turn up on a bike, and if you want a drink Cambridge railway station is less than a mile walk from the pub.These winter socials are exactly that pub meets for drinks and banter that pass the colder months, and therefore make an ideal opportunity for new members to come along in a relaxed environment and meet a few of us.Further information from Simon66 via PM, or the staff contact link at the bottom of every page.   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2736                                                                                                                                                                                       
old red's Profile
old red

Doh!.....Page 3 again....BUMPBig smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Anyone seen Simon?? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

No Ellie, I think he is an enigma!

or is this like those children's books?  Where's Wally?

LOL.

Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

is there  a car park at the rear ????                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

No car park at the pub Mic, but parking at Mill Road end of the street only a couple of minutes walk from the pub.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

SIMON your still here!!!!   See YZFJohn he does exist Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Meliejayne76's Profile
Meliejayne76

hoping to be at this one too ellie if can et looking forward to another meet :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Be really nice to meet up again Meliejayne, we've had a few good meets since I last saw you Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

The meet is this coming weekend folks so just giving this a lift from page 3.   Yea, I do exist Ellie; lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes I know you do.............YZFJohn didn't believe me Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

dont ferget this sunday in cambridge folks , a good way ta meet your events team and slap there butts Big smile into organizing what YOU want ........................................................................................................   (its all about getting out and about meeting people , not being stuck indoors on the lap top going square eyes !!!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Meliejayne76's Profile
Meliejayne76

Hey mad Mic we get to slap some butts now theres a thought LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

Please direct all butt slapping towards Mic, and Mel, what you been up to. You've gone from 12 posts to 254. You really do need to get a driving license and get out more; lol.

Meliejayne76's Profile
Meliejayne76

well ya know I like to talk lol driving license is in progress                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm so looking forward to seeing all you great guys/girls again......Roll on Sunday Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just keeping this off the 2rd/3rd page as it's only tomorrow Anyone else up for this? looks as if we will have a good crowd and as Mic said 'it's a great way to meet new people and also have your say on what you would like to see on the events page' I'm sure you all have some great ideas and places you know! Put yourself on the events page and I'll then know to keep an eye open for you. Any young ladies who don't feel they would like to walk into the pub on their own, give me a pm and I'll give you my number so you can ring me and I'll come out to greet you Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

See you all in Cambridge 1 p.m ishThumbs Up..                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 621 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption