East Anglia Winter Social - February Meet

51 Posts | Latest reply on 29/02/2012 20:28:58 by YZFJohn | Go to original / last post
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sorry for the late arrangements for this one folks. The February meet will be on Sunday 26th February at The Cambridge Blue, Gwydir Street, Cambridge, CB1 2LG from 1.00 pm. The pub has a wide range of cask ales and bottled beers which is great for those who are using public transport, and from the write ups I've read it seems the ales are always first class. As usual with the winter socials, there is no need to turn up on a bike. These are pub socials to pass the winter months with some drinks and banter, and are ideal for new members to come along and meet a few of us before embarking on a larger scale event.   Cambridge railway station is approx 0.7 mile walk from the pub.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

This event is now on the calendar, thanks Simon   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2736                                                                                                                                                                             
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

I've put down my name so that the Peterborough contingent are covered - Tongue

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I've put my name down, so Norwich is covered too Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

If I have my daughter, still ok to bring her along?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

She's always welcome Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

You may not say that after meeting her!!! lol

Just kidding.

Have uploaded a pic of her to my profile.                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Suppose I'll be backing up the Norwich contingentBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

She looks good on your bike John Clap will be nice to meet her
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

will be coming back from  the frozen balls up rally / shrewsbury,  so will stop off . ( adding the Suffolk's contingent ) Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

Nice one Mic; see you there                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Are you coming to this Simon? just you haven't put yourself down on the event yet LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

bugga, I am in Reepham a couple of weekends before : (                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We will have to meet up Trish, I'm not too far from there!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

I shall be there (weather permitting), on Friday 10th Feb, leaving on the Sunday.   We shall be partying in the village square, which as you know is a blast. Would be brill to see you both if you can make it Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

I did e-mail you and ask when you were going to be over Trish. Couldn't wait any longer for a reply; lol. Never mind, see you in Mablethorpe.

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

No worries Simon. I have PM'd you.                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Is Simon attending this meet ??Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Looks like we are getting a few attending this one. If you are intrested, get your name down on the event please Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Another bump, for anyone who hasn't seen this.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8442 seconds. There are 825 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption