Thank a Soldier

15 Posts | Latest reply on 25/01/2012 19:55:46 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Followed the link into this site from the Ride of Honour site.   Thought it would be cool if the tops peeps of BM could send a few messages of support to the boys and girls holed up in the slightly less hospitable places than ourselves.   http://thankyousoldier.co.uk/   Go on .... share the love and send a wee message .... I know they'll definately be appreciated.   Many thanks in advance Thumbs UpHugThumbs UpHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Not the quickest of sites to load but it's ticking throughly gradually...  :)                                                                                                                                                                             
d-w-b-h's Profile
d-w-b-h

In: Nottingham
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Sorry BD I couldn't get it to load at all ...I'll try a bit later, sounds like something worth supporting though.                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Done Bomb!!

And big huge thanks and hugs for our own lickle soldier, the lovely Mr. Bombdoc mwah                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Bomb Doctor it is a great idea I totally agree hun, however, I couldn't get it to load either.  I'll try later again as well, it is good to be reminded at times of the sacrifices that these lads & lassies give, 100 plus % respect to them all x
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Great link BD, left a message and going to pass the link on.                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

Awww cheers guys, much appreciated Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up Your all brill.     I'm having no issues opening the link Confused    Try this link if it doesn't load:   http://thankyousoldier.co.uk/#/messages/4548528021                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

The link worked fine for me too   I've added my message.                                                                                                                                                                              
d-w-b-h's Profile
d-w-b-h

In: Nottingham
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Got it, it is the big background image which slowed it down at my end ...oh er matron LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

Cheers guysThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

done, and many thanks for the link, putting it on my FB Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Done                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

Cheers to those that have sent messages Thumbs UpThumbs Up   Just like Alice's thread, this only takes a click (well a couple). But in the great scheme of things, maybe two minutes of your time and a couple of bites of your 20(odd)GB monthly allowance to put a smile on a soldiers face somewhere in s******r conditions to ours.Hug   http://thankyousoldier.co.uk/#/messages/4548528021                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Sorted lovely.. all done and posted.. I wouldn't have known about this site so thank you for sharing Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

me sent a message mr bd Smile - thanks for posting the link and muchos love and respect to all forces peeps....Hug                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 793 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption