25 to 35?

175 Posts | Latest reply on 02/04/2012 13:34:05 by tlrmick | Go to original / last post
Kwakas75's Profile
Kwakas75

In: Staffordshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'd go for a late Triumph Daytona 675R if I had the cash, but don't listen to cavywavy... go with a Ninja for a change - 600 0r 636... Bright Lime Green ofcause!!! ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Lol my friend has actually signed up to the site today after I sent him the link, just so he can put his name down as attending :) that made me smile :) x

Remember peeps, it's open to EVERYONE, ANY AGE!                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Nice one Lil Miss, hope everyone starts to realise what you're trying to do and help ya not hinder!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
cavywavy's Profile
cavywavy

In: Ashbourne

Ninja only come in bright lime green dont they :-D, I only had mine for 6 months just could'nt gey along with it, never felt comfertable or balanced.   But iv been on a couple of test rides on a 675 there sweet just need some pennys:D                                                                                                                                                                             
cavywavy's Profile
cavywavy

Nice little miss. Gonna need a bigger campsite at this rate :-D
  if I had any friends id ask them but I don't :(                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Wenders will run you over on my mobility scooter                                                                                                                                                                              
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

Fab idea LMF - I have met some fantastic friends through the site and most are older than me which I really don't mind as friends are friends at the end of the day but I can see your point of view about wanting to meet others your own age - everybody has different opinions and reasons in life so each to their own.   Can't see how what you are doing should offend anybody - if they're in the age bracket defined then cool go along if it's your thing, if not then meet up at another event, seems simples to me   Good luck and have fun Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cavywavy, speak to Cardinal about the datona, he's got one :)                                                                                                                                                                              
cavywavy's Profile
cavywavy

:-D needs some ££££ first but ill have to have a Chat see if there are any issues to be swear of                                                                                                                                                                             
cavywavy's Profile
cavywavy

:-D needs some ££££ first but ill have to have a Chat see if there are any issues to be swear of                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Wow! 54 names down, looks like it's going to be a good un     http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2735                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hope so! :)                                                                                                                                                                               
BACK SEAT GINGER's Profile
BACK SEAT GINGER

In: colchester

..Hey Little Miss Firestorm Wink..made me laugh the amount of replies you got! Thumbs Up and As one gets older... as my dear self! LOL..is funny cos I used to think like that and find myself pushing my age limits on searches! LOL but glad to say I DONT look my age! but WAY TOO OLD! Disapprove..haha.. have fun young chick!Thumbs Up.. sandy Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

"Nobody puts BM Babies in a corner.... Stern Smile"   Love it. May be the weekend should also be a mobile phone / face book free zone. give the young uns a taste of what it was like when the world was in black and white .                                                                                                                                                                             
tlrmick's Profile
tlrmick

In: Leeds

Damn I'm 37 :'(                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 857 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption