25 to 35?

175 Posts | Latest reply on 02/04/2012 13:34:05 by tlrmick | Go to original / last post
virgoboy84's Profile
virgoboy84

In: hammersmith
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yes, come to Belgium... LOL

W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Would love to - not sure finances or babysitters would stretch to that tho                                                                                                                                                                              
virgoboy84's Profile
virgoboy84

Good point! Maybe can start a fund raiser to foot W.M.F's Eurotunnel ticket! Folkestone is down your neck of the woods, isn’t it? So you could get there quite effortlessly!

Wink

W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Maybe I could try hitching a ride, lol                                                                                                                                                                             
virgoboy84's Profile
virgoboy84

Star Problem solved!! Well done!!

Ho4701's Profile
Ho4701

In: whitefield

Im gonna try make as many rallies as i can this year but i got a busy work year.                                                                                                                                                                              
virgoboy84's Profile
virgoboy84

Good for you, work wise of course!! I'm keen to join a couple myself, will also see if bleeming work life allows for it

W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Starting to disbelieve your statement that you're shy, virgoboy!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
80% Karma80% Karma 80% Karma80% Karma

Old Red said: *note to Matt--can I have a FFS button please?*   PML Red, me too please Matt?   Lil Miss Firestorm, probably best to start a new topic? entitled 'Spring BM Lowerlode Rally, Glos, 14th - 15th April 2012'   Thanks for the submission, heres a link to the calendar    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2735                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thanks, I've started sending it round to people but I'm on the net on my phone at the mo so it's difficult. Please forward link onto everyone! :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
80% Karma80% Karma 80% Karma80% Karma

LMF I've started a new thread, for the event, in your name and asked members to add their name on the calendar   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=9591                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thanks very muchly! X                                                                                                                                                                             
virgoboy84's Profile
virgoboy84

Nope, I'm extremely shy... cant you tell!?

cavywavy's Profile
cavywavy

In: Ashbourne

shy is that what its called now :)                                                                                                                                                                              
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

You're as shy as I am, lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
virgoboy84's Profile
virgoboy84

Selectively reserved!

Shezzel's Profile
Shezzel

In: Melton Mowbray

Heya,  

Just discovered the thread but erm not 25-35 I'm actually 21. If anyone on kent area plz hola back x                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

21????   Christ, if they get any younger we will be organising kindergartens not rallies.....   *sound of zimmer frame clunking down corridor*                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Old enough for a bike Tee Cee......Not too old for oneThumbs Up         Does the nursing home service your zimmer?...Rubber foot thingys have come off mine, can't sneak up on anyone now!                                                                                                                                                                             
virgoboy84's Profile
virgoboy84

LOL Its now our turn !!!!!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8135 seconds. There are 642 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption