Wheres my facebook

18 Posts | Latest reply on 28/01/2012 13:29:35 by harry worth | Go to original / last post
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I am having trouble with facebook, after logging in I am presented with a blank screen, the top heading [ site, my profile, home] is there and if I pan down facebooks info headings are at bottom but nothing else. It was all there Wed night but had vanished Thurs night, I logged in using pc at work with no bother. I have no problems with any other sites whatsoever. Any ideas please. 
iceybusa's Profile
iceybusa

In: Moreton In Marsh
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

[quote] Any ideas please. [/quote]   ..yeah!! Don't use facebook.     I thank you   *Technical help brought to you free of charge today by icey*                                                                                                                                                                             
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

Yeh, but got a couple of biking social clubs like this one I keep contact with!!                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

soz cant help you there harry ..... tho i know the page and stuff has changed lately i believe... but like Icey i dont use it ..... Face Ache!!! hahaha the best way to tell everyone what you had for breakfast on your profile Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

When that happens to me I refresh the page, that usually works Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Facebook working fine for me this evening, Harry.   Have you sorted yours yet?   if you access FB via your favourites list try typing the URL in to the address bar instead, and accessing FB that way. Some times that helps.                                                                                                                                                                              
iceybusa's Profile
iceybusa

In: Moreton In Marsh
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

[quote] Yeh, but got a couple of biking social clubs like this one I keep contact with!! [/quote]   Good Evening Harry.   Please excuse my flippancy. I know how frustrating it can be when a line of communication is lost. I sincerely hope that your facebook is accessible soon.   Best regards...   ..icey                                                                                                                                                                             
Edinburgh Saffie's Profile
Edinburgh Saffie

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Clear out your browser cache and cookies..if you tell us what browser you using will be able to help or google browser clearing out cache  instructions if you do not know.                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Now mine has done a bunk tooooooooooooo, same prob as Harry!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

If you scroll down and the info is there try turning your screen up the other way lol                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

JP!!!!! My head is now the right way up.....I think  Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Could be they are switching it over to the new "timeline" which is being gradually brought in.   FB don't like to tell you when they are having a bit of downtime LOL    Could also be an issue with your ISP (internet service provider) Virgin seems to be constantly having probs with their servers not talking to FB's                                                                                                                                                                              
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

Mine still out of whack, tried opening up a new account and it was exactly the same. Can get both a/c's at work. Visit to Mr Apple on Friday.                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

Harry mine wont load on google nor mozilla but loads ok on internet explorer, dont ask me why cos im blonde and have noooooooo idea lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Ive had no problem with mine and I use Google Chrome Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

Went to Apple and they said it was dongle not laptop, went to O2 and after a lot of faffing about it's a security issue and I have to insert an s into http  https   but if I change page it reverts back to http so I have to redo it again and again, it works but needs a permanent fix.
Edinburgh Saffie's Profile
Edinburgh Saffie

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Harry you can change that in your account settings of facebook.

Top right of your facebook page is a little arrow(drop down) select account settings. 
Select security on the left under general.
Edit secure browsing and enable it, this will always use https then.                                                                                                                                                                             
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

Thanks E/S,  I did just that later yesterday evening all's good now.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2344 seconds. There are 1008 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption