Gsx 1100 efe

10 Posts | Latest reply on 06/04/2012 08:25:48 by Cazalishus | Go to original / last post
Cazalishus's Profile
Cazalishus

In: Staffs
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm selling my EFE as a project bike, she runs sweet, has bandit running gear on, but needs a fair bit of TLC!   It was going to be my santa pod project bike, zooming up the strip, but lack of time and funds means its not practical to keep.   Priorities and all that  :-(   The engines in these bikes are indestructable, and sell for good money on their own, but I dont want to break her, I'd rather just let someone else love her like I do.   I have a pic on my profile.... feel free to have a nosey.   £500. and worth every penny & then some!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rusty chain's Profile
rusty chain

In: warrington

soooooo tempted how soon do you need to know ????                                                                                                                                                                             
Cazalishus's Profile
Cazalishus

Well a quick sale would be good... but it doesnt have to be immediate lol. Just keep me posted if ur interested thanks huni.   It has bandit running gear, a so called "mate" sold the original clocks/front forks etc... so its as it is in the pic on my profile with the blue wheels lol.   Cheers.   Caz. x                                                                                                                                                                             
GreyGra's Profile
GreyGra

In: Durham

Sounds like what I'm after and the price is right. Any more info on it? Tax or test etc?  

G                                                                                                                                                                             
Cazalishus's Profile
Cazalishus

I think it has some MOT on it... no tax. Will dig out paperwork asap.                                                                                                                                                                               
bikerfzr's Profile
bikerfzr

In: Northampton
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

sounds nice , after a cheap bike after mine was knicked                                                                                                                                                                             
Cazalishus's Profile
Cazalishus

It does need work, but engine is indestructable!! I've took advice from lots of ppl to find a suitable price, she's a piece of history lol!!   I may not be on here after Feb 10th.. (funds are low) so PM me if interested.   Cheers all!   x x x                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerfzr's Profile
bikerfzr

In: Northampton
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

ok will see if i can get funds before that date then :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Cazalishus's Profile
Cazalishus

MOT'd TIL MARCH 12th 2012.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cazalishus's Profile
Cazalishus

SOLD  Ermm

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 1984 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption