Any thing weird happen today?

18 Posts | Latest reply on 24/01/2012 23:14:46 by chris.sheridan | Go to original / last post
d-w-b-h's Profile
d-w-b-h

In: Nottingham
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Here is me sitting in front of my computer enjoying reading about stuff on here and all sorts of weird symbols start appearing in a search box.   So I checked that there was nothing leaing on the keyboard... all clear and then it stopped. A couple of minutes later it started again so I look on my desk and the computer has one of those HP remote control gismos and the red operation light is flashing randomly, so is the recieve light on the computer and low an behold the random £@* etc. start reappearing. My mobile is right next to the remote no one else in the room and not once has any button been pressed on the remote.   What do you recon? Am I going mad? anyone come up with an explanation? do mobile phones have the ability to interfere with remote controls?                                                                                                                                                                              
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

no explanation, maybe it's the Poltergeist (or madness!)

weirdly, this morning I woke up early, no alarm, and didn't feel grumpy about getting up Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
d-w-b-h's Profile
d-w-b-h

Yeah that happened to me but I get the feeling it was something to do with a certain Springer Spaniel needing fuss, food and toilet which woken me up 15 minutes before my alarm was due.   OK that would be one point for madness and one for spirit interference, it is a weird room though, it used to be a chapel of rest at one time, oh and a petrol station too I bet I never get to sat that sentence again. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
lawnmower's Profile
lawnmower

In: Nirvana
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Truly spooky.   The little red light on my Blackberry keeps flashing.  And there's no messages.  I know - how sad is that?   boo hoo

And my pesky cat woke me up at 6 am.    SIX o clock in the morning.  

Then I told her off for scratching the bed.   So she jumped straight in the bin and looked out at me sadly.

Saps definitely rising!!   As Phil Collins said   "I can feel it..........

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

My tv is watching me!!!!

when I'm watching a programe, no matter how long for  its fine, but if i leave the room for more than a couple of minutes it put's itself on standby:-? thinking Hmmmmm......................                                                                                                                                                                              
d-w-b-h's Profile
d-w-b-h

Really? 6:00 the exact same time Trace woke me up, oh dear I is scart Pa LOL   If things couldn't get any weirder the search box I wanted to type in was on the Rev Counter, looking for the thread about a chum who had passed on.                                                                                                                                                                             
lawnmower's Profile
lawnmower

In: Nirvana
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Blackberry again - went to ring up my hairdresser and it was already on the number.   Think it might be trying to tell me something???                                                                                                                                                                              
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Just got back from a dreaded visit to Tesco and it was quiet, hardly anyone in there.  Now, that is weird for a Saturday morning LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

6 am wake up for me by the cat too, the alarm was not due till 7 but Smoke had other ideas!

d-w-b-h's Profile
d-w-b-h

Anyone noticed the weirdness of todays date? 21 012 012 (21.01.2012) now that is weird LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Really spooky thing is my duty phone has not rung today to send me to a big pile of pish that some metal detecting, weekend Tony Robinson, Time Teamer, has dug up. FFFT.                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Chat room on threads    Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

One of weirdest modern glitches i came across was when the light bulb in last house used to flash on and off after it had been turned off  .... something to do with TV remote control. Apparently some strange radio controlled thing affecting energy saving bulbs......  dont ask me how but apparently more likely to happen with Philips light bulbs... Wacko

chris.sheridan's Profile
chris.sheridan

In: MK

WOW !!! Like  THIS  --->  Lamp   ... spooky ...   Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky:->~~ spooky                                                                                                                                                                              
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Yeh Chris.sheridan   A lot like that !!!   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

My cat has very spooky powers   With my old TV I could change channel by pointing the remote at the cat's nose LOL   My lounge is upstairs. One night I jumped out of my skin cos Rammstein started playing at REALLY HIGH VOLUME on the cd player in the kitchen below. when I went down to investigate, there he was all on his own looking very smug with himself....there was only me and him in the house...how the hell did he do that??? Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
chris.sheridan's Profile
chris.sheridan

In: MK

:->~~ spooky ... as  PB  sez,  Minnie, .. SPOOKY !!  lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 719 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption