last ride out NUKB FRIDAY 6th JULY

13 Posts | Latest reply on 06/07/2007 17:53:38 by RC | Go to original / last post
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

(Hi all, Roy Sidwell's Funeral Details As posted by Scotsy :- "As most of you will by now be aware Roy had a fatal accident on Sunday 24th of June at 2pm near a village in the far north of Scotland called Scourie. He was enjoying a touring holiday with myself and some of my riding mates and about 6 other NUKB members from the Lancashire area, there were 11 of us in all, sadly only 10 of us were able to return to our families and loved ones last week. Roy's long term partner Julie has asked me to invite all NUKB members and anyone else from the biking community to attend his funeral. He lived for his bikes and Julie also rides and sometimes came on rideouts as his pillion. For this reason she wishes as many 'bikers' as possible to ride in front of the hearse from their house at 2, Monkswell St. Dingle, Liverpool, L8 9SH. to St Michaels in the hamlet, St Michaels Church rd about 1.5 miles away. After the service at 10.30am the hearse will proceed to the burial in Frodsham at 12.30pm and then everyone is invited to the Marriott Hotel in Speke (near to the Airport) from 2pm to 6pm. Those that don't know how to get there can meet at 9am at Haydock island J23 of the M6 on the Shell garage forecourt and we can ride there together. Please give Roy a good send off for Julie and the families as this will be his 'last rideout' with his biking buddies! Thanks" Lets give Roy a good send off, whatever the weather. Please do your best to attend, if you can.   The thread about Roy's funeral is located at :- http://www.northukbikers-videos.co.uk/discuss/forum/Blah.pl?m-1183496824/ Do your best please. James Admin                                                                                                                                                                              
Phil's Profile
Phil

What date is the Funeral??                                                                                                                                                                              
Phil's Profile
Phil

Woops, Date is in the thread title. it is late tho.                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

yes it just came through on my email so thought i would post it                                                                                                                                                                              
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

GOD BLESS Roy                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

my thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends                                                                                                                                                                              
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

me to god bless                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

My condolences to family and friends of Roy's                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

my sympathy to his family n friends R I P (((((((( ROY )))))))))))                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

I didn't know him, but the funeral procession will pass within a few yards of my house and I'll say a little prayer for him to rest in peace.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

A bit short notice, but that cant be helped.  Thoughts are with his family and friends                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

Unfortunately when people get killed it is short notice                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

hiya ew how did it go today sweetie? hope it went as well as one could expect xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 1184 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption