Bad Penny...

25 Posts | Latest reply on 21/01/2012 16:01:51 by TeeCee | Go to original / last post
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

*waves to all*   Hello again...   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Great... I have just seen their is a BM member called Bad Penny...   Any resemblance to my Topic title is purely coincidental....   *wishes I had gone with my original title "Just Like Recurring Gonorrhea..."*                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

*doublechecks to make sure Recurring Gonorrhea isn't a member on here too*                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

***jumps up and down waving madly*** TC!!!!!! where've ya been????...you been testing that teleporter device of yours again????   Welcome back matey BeerBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

He heh! You KNOW I can't tell you where I have been - spoilers!   I found £16 down the back of the sofa this afternoon so thought I would rejoin for a few months and cause a bit of mischief!   (Just don't tell the moderators!! Wink)   Oh... Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

**sniggers**Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Welcome back, TeeCee!   The place hasn't been the same since you left....     ... it has improved considerablyWink                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Hey XK! Thumbs Up   Thought you would be in a home by now...                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

They keep paying us to take him back TC..... 

Welcome back Bud good to see ya again Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Hey Feisty!! Hug   Good to see you guys again too.   p.s. I will double whatever they are paying....                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome back  enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Hey TC good to see you again Hon, what ya been doin?                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Thanks kaycat!   Hey Shell! Have been very busy building my company up, got engaged, bought a house in Poland... nuffin much! Wink   How are you and Mr P doing?                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

POLAND!!!!  So that's where you've been lurking is it. Plenty of room for ya over there, they're all over here!! You going over there had something to do with the big influx of Polish folk to the U.K didn't it TeeCee!! Welcome back anyways mate, perhaps catch you if you sneak down across the borderThumbs Up. Don't suppose you can sneak anywhere really on a bloody HarleyBig smile..                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Hey old red!   He heh.... I am saying nuffin!!! Wink   Hopefully bump into you sometime! (keep your insurance details handy...)                                                                                                                                                                               
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Ha ha!! Said hi on a diff thread you posted on...thought this one WAS about Bad Penny LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Hi Alice 2!

Weird, I am sure I replied to you on that other thread but there is no such post showing....

Yes, sorry about the misleading title - have already apologised to Bad Penny in a PM but she is cool.... *phew*                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Welcome back o ye mad one, hows life been on the dark side ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You say you're engaged?   Well, congratulations!Thumbs Up         (I knew you'd find some ol blind biker bint sooner or later)Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

*doublechecks to make sure Recurring Gonorrhea isn't a member on here too*   PML @ TC     (I knew you'd find some ol blind biker bint sooner or later)Evil Smile   and XK LOL      W B TC and engagement congratulations to you and your lady Hug                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 1193 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption