Brotherhood's (UK) 8th Wicked Wild Weekend

10 Posts | Latest reply on 10/08/2007 13:30:06 by RC | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

10th - 12th August 2007
Brotherhood's (UK) 8th Wicked Wild Weekend
at our Clubhouse at The Old Belper Rugby Club, Belper, Derbyshire
on the main A6 between Derby and Belper
prebook 10.00UKpounds, OTG 12.00UKpounds
Local lads 'Junction' and all‑girl rock band 'The Almaboobies' will be playing along with the usual rock DJs
All the usual stuff such as Food, Late, Late Bars, Real Ales & Showers
Custom Show and Stalls
07734 561377 / 07894 729588
thebr0therh00d@yahoo.co.uk
thebrotherhooduk.net                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

hmmm might just have to go to this one as its only down the road from me Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
deansharman's Profile
deansharman

In: Hinckley

excellent, was there last year, drinking vodka from a water pistol thaks to mad dancing bar ladies! will tri and get time off and do it all again...not sure if my mate will want to throw up in his tent porch again tho haha soz jim. dean                                                                                                                                                                             
deansharman's Profile
deansharman

In: Hinckley

Embarrassedoops,  must of been drinkin!!! last year we was at the cov/nuneaton brotherhood do. anyone know if its on this year??? now wheres me pint gone.......
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

ROFL I'll have whatever Dean is drinking, bung it in the wood and I'll collect it at a more reasonable hour  LOL   R C is there a day ticket? (the link to the website is broken)                                                                                                                                                                                     
RC's Profile
RC

dont know kwak hun ill see if i can find out for ya sweet Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

all bein well im goin to this for just the friday night Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Hi Kawk,   Been searching for the weblink and found this.   http://www.thebrotherhooduk.net/   Hope it works for you                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Thanks Blue Thumbs Up works fine.   I thought a bike pulled up outside my house, when I opened the page, then realised it was on their site LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

well im deffo goin to this one so will let u all know at some point over the weekend how it was....... when ive sobered up LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 1552 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption