You've Been Nabbed 21

10 Posts | Latest reply on 07/02/2012 22:11:24 by GreyGra | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi All,

anyone going to NABDs You've Been Nabbed 21 event in May (11th - 13th).

I'm hoping to be marshalling for the full event, so it'd be good to meet new friends there!                                                                                                                                                                             
big_col's Profile
big_col

In: birmingham

I am up for it, normally a good do                                                                                                                                                                              
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Are they getting the professionals in to clean the loos this year??? Been to NABD 3 years running and toilets are the worst I have ever come across at a rally ... lets it down and could do better !!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'll keep my eyes peeled for you folks but I'm not sure about the toilet situation and don't think I'll be volunteering for bog duty!Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Got tickets for this, for the first time, this year.  Know the area well. It's just over 12 miles and 20 mins from my house so, if the bogs are as bad as Kathy say's, I'll be nipping home!. Handy for a shower too                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

Think we are going to this one, was OK last year, the trick with the toilets is... in the morning don't go to the one's in the camping fields.. go to the one's near the food wagons ( they clean them first and often ) Wink I find that works on every rally site  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

or take a shewee or shit lolWink                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...............                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

Get up  ( with legs crossed ) and shuffle to loos  on main site, then into Holy Joe's for a cracking cup of tea  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
GreyGra's Profile
GreyGra

In: Durham

Or water a convenient bush ( sorry ladies but its better than the alternative portaloos                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 668 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption