BIG FAVOUR to ask

29 Posts | Latest reply on 06/04/2012 07:56:06 by Mickey moo | Go to original / last post
SomeRandomBiker's Profile
SomeRandomBiker

In: Bracknell
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Advertising works...lol
Posted it a couple other places too...already seen one guy share it with a bunch of biking mates and another lass say her and her fiance are considering it for their honeymoon. Gotta say, that last one touched a soft spot (soppy git I am). :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Mickey moo's Profile
Mickey moo

In: Brittany

Cheers Very Much Magneto,  That's Brill.  Got 2 lots from the site coming over this Spring, 1 organised on here, the other off their own backs, they came last year and it was Great,  Really looking forward to seeing everyone again , soooon !!
   Thank you all your Great xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Looking forward to another visit, with a bit more time this year! . . . We've got two more interested in joining us now, they've just got to check with work about time off. Ill let you know if we need another two beds making up, and how much cidre to put in the fridge!!!!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Did I mention, one of the guys is well into his Moto X/off roading, so if there is anything on on the Sunday let us know, Im sure he'd join in!                                                                                                                                                                             
Mickey moo's Profile
Mickey moo

I'll keep my eyes peeled  otherwise he'll just have to have a blast around here on my 250 !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Mickey moo's Profile
Mickey moo

Hey  Mr  Madscotts.  What happened to you coming out to play ? LOL . 
 Still always need cards putting up  Beer                                                                                                                                                                              
pistonbroke72's Profile
pistonbroke72

In: Southampton

Looks good and not very far for me to travel. I'll put a few cards up on my travels. :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Mickey moo's Profile
Mickey moo

Have a look at the June events Pb,  Come and join the rebbels !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Mickey moo's Profile
Mickey moo

Still hoping some cards can be put up as all you busy bikers will be on the roads more now, except those of you snowed in of course !!!
Thanks again
Mickey                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 609 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption