Feckin cold!

53 Posts | Latest reply on 08/02/2012 16:07:54 by davidneale | Go to original / last post
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Will we have to shave our legs first or are you going to be really nasty & make us wax  BK Pinch                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

OOOOh, youve gotta shave 'em.......or if ya like a good scream then wax  the night away

cos' if ya don't then ......

A)  they'll feel prickly...... and........
B) yer'll get hairy bits sticking outa the tights, kinda like spider legs

........ definately not a good look!!!  =)) rolling on the floor                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@BD  - Here ya go - just cut and paste these little fellas!

&[] gift      B-) cool  :(fight) fight  #:-S whew!~X( at wits' end     #-o d'oh!     :-h wave  

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

......... and there's more!!!!!

=D> applause             :-c call me          []--- cook             :-O surprise                     >:) devil              =)) rolling on the floor   

O:-) angel            <:-P party               :-? thinking            :)] on the phone            :(tv) tv

bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Cheers PB, have you got a link to the site you use? I've tried a couple and tried posting smileys on my posts but the vanish on posting~X( at wits' end   BOB's 300 whatchya call it ain't tights, there leggings=)) rolling on the floor   And I love a good waxing, no pain no gainTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

.........And I love a good waxing.... Says BD !

Well !!!!!...... as an artist I just happen to have a couple a buckets of the stuff lying around..... >:) devil   >:) devil   >:) devil   >:) devil  . >:) devil   >:) devil   >:) devil   >:) devil!*!  
When do we start??????

These smileys are from my own email page for writing messages, they're set into the tool bar and there's about 80 of the little critturs - I love 'em!
What if you cut and pasted these  over to your email page, then created a file for it, and stored them there?

bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

Cheers PB Thumbs UpThumbs Up Good idea, I'll have to figure out how to do that, not the best when it comes to puter geekery ErmmErmm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've just tried it in reverse and it works - cut from here and paste onto  a blank email page of yours  that's  ready to compose a message on. Then that email can be saved as a draft . Just entitle it smileys or whatever  and you know where they are then.

Simples!!!'@^@||| dizzy'@^@||| dizzy'@^@||| dizzy                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

so i can nike

&[] gift      B-) cool  :(fight) fight  #:-S whew!~X( at wits' end     #-o d'oh!     :-h wave

=D> applause             :-c call me          []--- cook             :-O surprise                     >:) devil              =)) rolling on the floor   

O:-) angel            <:-P party               :-? thinking            :)] on the phone            :(tv) tv
>:) devil   >:) devil   >:) devil   >:) devil  . >:) devil   >:) devil   >:) devil   >:) devil!*

all ove them

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yaaaayyy for Kaykat!!!~^o^~ cheer~^o^~ cheer~^o^~ cheer                                                                                                                                                                              
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

thnx PB                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Try this link for designing your own smiley's   http://www.smileycreator.com/creator/main.jhtml                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

post didn't work now deleted.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 761 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption