Hello ... Again !

12 Posts | Latest reply on 21/01/2012 12:48:57 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
chris.sheridan's Profile
chris.sheridan

In: MK
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello  again !   yes, yes, I know I was here before , and had only just joined before Potnoodles birthday bash - then disappeared again ! No,  you didn't all put me off or scare me silly - just had a few things to deal  with ,  you know how it is !   Anyway, back now,  signed up for a few months,  looking to get out and about and meet all you lovely people again   New Year, New Satrt and all that :)   Right -- its a lovely day I'm off to  Rivi for a  coffee later,  if you see a  yellow  SV  up there  come and say hello !   Cheers Chris Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Welcome back Chris Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

welcome back hugs xx                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Was beginning to think you'd been a mirageLOL...... good to see you again Chris!Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Welcome back lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Welcome back Chris Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Welcome back and if you want to meet a whole group of BM'ers soon, theres a meet at Squires for lunch on 4th March, not too far for you to travel maybe ... Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
chris.sheridan's Profile
chris.sheridan

Not far at all -  engines just warmed up then ! Hopefully I'll be there -- thanks for the heads up Suzyamki,  thats assuming all goes well with me car rally the day before ...   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
chris.sheridan's Profile
chris.sheridan

Theres a point ... knowing that there's loads of bikes at Squires, how do the BM'ers find each other ..?   Red carnation in me helmet vent? Name badge on me jacket ... ?   Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
chris.sheridan's Profile
chris.sheridan

and  MANY HugTHANKS for the warm welcome, folks !   :-)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Chris, you're unmissable - and so are we!!!!!!!!=)) rolling on the floor                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Chris welcome back to BM   I think I'll recognise ya, unless you've changed a lot in the past 5 or 6 years.   Don't think you'll recognise me tho, I've changed a bit since then.   Anyway, we should all be congregating to the back of Squires, on the left hand side, where the snooker table usually goes.    See you there!                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 581 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption