Post on behalf of RC

53 Posts | Latest reply on 03/02/2012 14:05:26 by RC | Go to original / last post
lawnmower's Profile
lawnmower

In: Nirvana
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
RC I'm so pleased for you
That's absolutely wonderful news
I've got shivers running up and down my back
Still sending thoughts, prayers and love to get you through the next few weeks
I'll be watching the events page to spot you when you next ride out
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Pinky that's such good news Hon xxx

Now let's keep the good thoughts coming and make it shrink :-)

Your have the support of all those who know and care for you and the strength to kick its arse !

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

So pleased for you, the best news ever!  My sister went through it all recently and is awaiting news that they've managed to remove it all so hoping she will get the same results.  Also hoping there are no surprises when I go for my screening.   After a dodgy time what a great start to 2012 for you RC x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Great news R C Hug   Now then, how thick do you want this wig knitting? Wink  Remember I'm allergic to wool so it will have to be acrylic LOL    Just kidding Amanda hoping it makes you laugh, cos without laughter the world can seem a pretty miserable place. No offence intended.                                                                                                                                                                              
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Great news RC, chuufed to bits for ya. Stay strong through your treatment, massive hugzHugHugHugHug                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

Aww thank you all from the bottom if my heart u all mean so much to me :-) sandi I'll leave it up to u have u make the hat lol thank you all again my friends xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hiya RC not met you yet but know from all the love & support your friends on this site have sent you that no matter how tough it will get for you, you are gonna get thro everything & be even stronger. Looking forward to meeting you some time in the future. Take care & my thoughts & prayers are with you for a speedy recovery Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

Thank you patty :-) xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Awww Babes.... Big Huge Loobylou Hugs, we must all get together once your up to it.
xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

Aww thanks sweetie and yea we must think I start chemo next week just waitin for appt to come through xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Bit late now, but welcome back! Shame about the circumstances, but you're a tough old bird (am I allowed to say that?) and we're all rooting for you. Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
lawnmower's Profile
lawnmower

In: Nirvana
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Still sending thoughts, prayers and love RC
Helping you through that chemo
xxxxxx

RC's Profile
RC

Thank you and I'll let u off wills lol xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 1028 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption