what do u find attraktive in a poss partner??

31 Posts | Latest reply on 18/01/2012 08:02:12 by big_col | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

just being nosie realy
so what atrakes you to someone?

for me its confidens in themself

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Nice Eyes

Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

Hehe a very subjective one that one Kay, loads of things.

I'd go with the "Weird Science" approach, and hope what comes out is Kelly leBrock  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Something that's unfortunatly difficult to gauge in somebody you've only recently met, if thats what your asking, but basically a willingness to accept a person for what they are and no desire to mould them into their 'fantasy' partner.   Perhaps giving away here why my last relationship didn't work out but hey, I'm not bitter!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

Alive and breathing is a good start.                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

now your just being fussy vinnie, I've known  people who would settle for 'still warm'Sick                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Vinnie where've you been? So I'm nosey, so humour me lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
missme's Profile
missme

In: North west

Mmmm  great topic/post Kaycat Thumbs Up   Now I will have to think of my answer, will get back to you on this one                  Heart                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

A grin and a sense of humour                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

Aah, but there's the thing C, nothing's worse than a girl going cool on you.

I have my standards, granted they're not particularly high, but they're standards all the same.

Oi've been mostly lurking Sandi, not much beats a good lurk when you're in the mood for it.                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

now theres a question.... I would say if they right for you, you will find out very quickly..no need to look cause whatever it is just shines out at you....it makes u happier than you could imagine.... What it is?  I really dunnoo! but its magic all the same!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Oooh, kay. That's a tricky one. Really can't think of just one answer !!! With some blokes its been physique...ice-skaters buttocks etc !! With others its been a certain "twinkle" in those eyes !! Again, it's been a certain aura of calm and at one with the world. The list goes on!!! Humour, intelligence, ...everyone's different but special in so many ways. 
Hmmmmm...is this where I've been going wrong ??!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
ruby2sday's Profile
ruby2sday

In: sheffield

never been into looks ! 4 me its humour 1st  Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Don't fancy my chances, thenThumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Big_Paul's Profile
Big_Paul

In: Portsmouth
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I personally don't look for anything, if the spark is there when you meet a person, you just kind of go with it and see where it goes. if a person has a 'type' that he or she goes for and it doesn't work out, is that type wrong for them?? i think better not to had e a type and just leave yourself open to all possibilities. Keep your life exciting, go with what ever comes into your head!
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

The person for who they are for me. Oh and a pulse.....                                                                                                                                                                             
d-w-b-h's Profile
d-w-b-h

In: Nottingham
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

The really interesting thing about this question is the paradox between what we are hard wired to look for (differs for genders) what we prefer (from our experience) and what the magic marketeers will have us believe is the ideal person.   For me I just know, intuitively without any pattern who and what I like. I am always surprised by how little looks actually come into that equation. They do, but they fade into insignificance, compared to say trust and loyalty both of which take time to surface.                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Chemistry and way of life methinks.  I'm a biker and a rocker so would need to fit into that type of lifestyle.

I upset a few when I've said that I'll take a bike over a woman any day

Why ?

Because it never sayz no or lets me down LOL

Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

What do you find attractive in a possible partner?   Possible partner???....Not being married already is a start I guess                                                                                                                                                                               
Bopper88's Profile
Bopper88

In: Lincoln

Nice eyes and a good sense of humour, the things that catch my eye are, tall, tatts, piercings and dress/mohican/shaved head......saying that not a single one of my exes has ever looked like this                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 888 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption