Let have a party at mine this weekend...

9 Posts | Latest reply on 06/07/2007 09:24:03 by Moxey77 | Go to original / last post
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

As some of ya know, I been feelin a bit down so I've decided that this weekend I wanna have a party to cheer meself up. So the plan is.....

Friday and/or Saturday night, if you wanna come down to mine, you are more than welcome, just bring a sleeping bag and some booze. I'll cook some food up and we can all just chill out and relax with a few beers. Maybe play some silly games as well LOL

Some of you have my number, or you can PM for direcs. Post up here if you wanna come.

Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Soz hun. Fully booked this weekend with mini me! Got a country thingmy to go to on Sat and steam rally on sun.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

awwwwwww mox mate im so sorry i cant make it hun, hope u have a fab time  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Open house to those that wanna come over...
Could be a good weekend, have some chill time and a few bevvies.

storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

awwwww sorry mate i cant make it but hope you have a good time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Just a little bumpette for those not seen it already Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Moxey! If you had given me more notice then the distance may not have been a problem If you lived closer then the lack of notice may not have been a problem   As it is, me and he will have to take a rain check, but some other time (with more notice please babes) LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

moxey mate you should have given me more notice . got planns can do next sat mate                                                                                                                                                                              
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Well there is to be a party at the end of August for the 30th birthday celebration of your truely. Will post a new topic up for that so we don't get things mixed up.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 1193 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption