Montford Bridge

14 Posts | Latest reply on 09/01/2012 07:16:21 by kazninja | Go to original / last post
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Hi Guys short notice but few peeps going Montford Bridge Sunday.  Leaving Swad at 10.30.  Pick up at muckley Corner 11am then straight to Montford Bridge.  some peeps meeting up at quatt at 11am.  just make yourself known to either Paula or Gary
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Just being nosey but where is Montford Bridge and who are Paula and Gary? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

think I can help here Montford Bridge is near Shrewsbury, Paula is Pilly Tart not sure who is gary                                                                                                                                                                              
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I is Paula - Gary and myself will be the quatt meet, we'll be getting there for 10-30/11am                                                                                                                                                                             
Drummer Pete's Profile
Drummer Pete

In: Lichfield

I'll see you at Muckley Corner at 11 :-)

Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

Ok Pete Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Thank you for enlightening me.   I hope you all have fair weather today.   If anyone takes photos, and would like them adding to the calendar, let me know and I will add the event to the calendar, so you can upload the photos.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

Thanks Sandi Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

have fun be safe                                                                                                                                                                              
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

well it was an intersting day to say the least, pulled over in a layby on the A5 as gary's bike wasnt sounding too good, we went to pull off and my bike didnt start and had to be bumped, gary got RAC to take him home and then at Quatt (last stop home) i had a 2 pin badge in my rear  tyre! 
But other than that, we all got home safe and had a funn filled day lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Drummer Pete's Profile
Drummer Pete

In: Lichfield

Thanks for a great ride out today, met a fantastic bunch of people that I'd love to consider my friends and had a brill day.

Cant wait for next time !!:-D

Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

Was very good to meet you too pete :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

Was a good ride out today thanks Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Gr8 to see eveeryone again, sore bum now as over 220 mmiles covered lol !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 749 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption