Calv's Virtual Round

12 Posts | Latest reply on 27/01/2012 22:13:22 by kwakgirl | Go to original / last post
d-w-b-h's Profile
d-w-b-h

In: Nottingham
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Not sure of the nettiquette on this forum so as is customary on most bike sites a newcomer must get a vitual round in.   So hi everyone drinks are on me, soapy tenner benhind the bar fill your boots.   What is everyones poison?                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

OOOOOOo welcome to BM dwbh - we like you already if you're getting a round in Beer Big smile mine's a real ale or a Guinness tvm Handshake Dive in with ya boots on & you'll have a great time - there's loads planned for this year already - check out the events calendar & hopefully we'll see ya at some of em Thumbs Up   PS - don't eat the crayons!                                                                                                                                                                             
d-w-b-h's Profile
d-w-b-h

In: Nottingham
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Awww I can't eat the crayons, nooooo I love crayons.Shocked
My room is now covered in post it notes of things I need to do on the bike this year. Sort of reminds me of the scene out of Bruce almighty                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome to bm jump in have fun enjoy Wink

redbull for me please x

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Baileys over Ice please. Tis a winter drink for sure. Or Hot Choccie with a large Brandy in the bottom.                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Weeell..just finished my bottle of blackberry vodka Beer..but a nice glass of red will be fine, ta !!

Hug from the  piemeister !!!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

A nice malt whisky, thanksThumbs Up   (Just the one pintBeer, I gotta cold comin on)                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Smile Hello d-w-b-h and a warm welcome to biker match.  How kind of you to offer - maybe not such a good idea when you meet us all Shocked. My usual poison is a wee low flying bird Beer = a Grouse with diet irun bru made from guurdersss .  Anyhow, hope you enjoy the site, the are loads of forums to get involved in and details on the events page about rallies and things going on all over the country.  Most importantly, have fun Handshake x                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Hey dwbh, I'll ave a Mr JD & Miss C pse (double)   Have fun Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
AmandaRC8's Profile
AmandaRC8

In: Sheffield

Slow blurke ! ah Tongue  moet if youre buying and the keys to the sprint ! <grin> xx

old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

34 posts.....I'll get em in......Took your bloody time didn't ya CalvAngry....   Double Southern Comfort an I'll forgive yaBeerHandshake..   Just get XK a double beechams with lemon....on the rocksWink..     Now I can say..Welcome to the site mateThumbs Up.                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

nice large glass of magners for me please! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 700 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption