anyone going to classic bike show in newark this weekend

20 Posts | Latest reply on 09/01/2012 01:02:33 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi is there anyone going to the bike show at newark this weekend? any idea how much it is to get in if ya fancy meeting for a coffee on saturday pm me                                                                                                                                                                              
Spanner68's Profile
Spanner68

In: Swindon

Hi Ronnie, I'm there on Sunday, meeting some folks from a Kawasaki forum: £8 on the gate for a single day entry. http://www.classicbikeshows.com/showindex.asp?showcode=NRK12 Paul                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

cheers hun xx wont see u there i'm going saturday but have fun anyway                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

i'm there on Saturday Ronnie will send a PM there is another 12 of us on the calendar going we could meet at lunch in the cafe

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Calendar updated to include ticket prices, thanks for the info and link Spanner/Paul   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2667                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Will txt ya bill when I get there around 12 ish                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Anyone know if it has auto jumble?                                                                                                                                                                              
apriliamad's Profile
apriliamad

In: bourne

hi Ronnie chances are there will be as its organized be pff penny farthing fair who do the auto jumbles at Newark                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

problems i cant make it on Saturday now will have to go on Sunday instead                                                                                                                                                                               
apriliamad's Profile
apriliamad

In: bourne

may see you there then bill going sunday myself should be a good day if weather stays fine steve                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thats no good i cant go sunday :(                                                                                                                                                                             
thehairyone's Profile
thehairyone

In: Boston

I'll be wandering around there tomorrow, in that daft hat and a red jacket, easy to spot.... will keep an eye open

thehairyone's Profile
thehairyone

I'll be wandering around there tomorrow, in that daft hat and a red jacket, easy to spot.... will keep an eye open

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

might meet some of you on the Sunday                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

so who's been was it any good                                                                                                                                                                              
thehairyone's Profile
thehairyone

went this morning, some autojumble, loads of nice classic bikes, but i left feeling a bit disappointed, perhaps it is the realisation that there are a lot of classic bikes that never turn a wheel on the road. There was a shortage of tea and coffee, ended up waiting til i had left, to find a cafe on the way home. Is it just me or does classic mean the price is automaticaly doubled, especially for some c%^p?.
That said you may enjoy it, give it a go, let me know if it is just me.
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Planning on going tomorrow (Sunday)so will keep a weather eye open for whoever LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Spanner68's Profile
Spanner68

In: Swindon

I thought that the show was alright - 278 mile round trip for me, long way for a bacon bap and a cuppa. Some decent stands and some nice old (and some not-so-old) bikes on display...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

we went over on saturday.... some mates on a few stands also... to be honest was a bit dissapointing i thought....   not as much there as i thought there might be and only really enough to entertain for a couple of hours!! some lovely classic bikes and great peeps including had good chat with Julian Ryder (motogp commentary on eurosports)... it seems that this year moto gp will have more bikes on grid including bikes witih production parts which has not been allowed before... could be good or bad!!   not sure i would recommend this show but i guess it may be better next year                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

been Sunday found it OK i managed to get some bits i need                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1250 seconds. There are 468 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption