New site logo idea

333 Posts | Latest reply on 08/11/2012 12:33:13 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

TeeCee, great to have someone in-house who can do it also.  With all the work you've put in it's only fair that you earn back something for it.

You can't do embroidered t-shirts can you?                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I can just about sew a button on Matt, does that help?LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Why would you want to sew a button on Matt, David?? Ermm   I don't have facilities for embroidering at the moment but maybe it is something I could look at.   I will send you some samples first Matt and take it from there. Maybe we can share the supply of merchandising between other BM members or contacts too.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I'll just sit  here being ignored then shall I? Tongue LOL  ^                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Aw, Sandi.. sorry!!   Baseball caps need another attachment for my heat press so would be additional investment but will look into possibility and cost of wristbands.   Will be looking at all that could be possible as soon as I can....                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Some folks will want their name / username on the t-shirts too so need to save a spot for that.  Under the logo maybe, unless that clashes with the slogan.  I don't know, that's your field mate.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Nice one TeeCee cant wait to see stuff                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Matt, any update on this?                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Echo                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Found it JP.   You can either go to page 16 and 17 and see the 3rd post from the bottom, on each page, OR view TeeCee's profile, he has an album with the BM logo on. That is the logo Matt has chosen.                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Thats why I couldnt find it different thread. Thanks sandi                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Y W JP   Ta for the pic BJ Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4102 seconds. There are 854 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption