Diet and Stopped Smoking New Years Res.

27 Posts | Latest reply on 28/02/2012 11:29:01 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well done you all for giving up smoking, I could never do it! I managed to lose 5½ stone last year and this year my resolution is to get rid of the last 2 stone. Not easy as a diabetic but I'm gonna do it if it kills me! (before smoking does lmao) LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I gave up CHOCOLATE new year, haven't had any since, it's been 6 weeks now and the craving isn't there anymore. I've also given bread the elbow this week :)                                                                                                                                                                             
cheshirepaul's Profile
cheshirepaul

In: warrington

Stopped smoking Oct 2010 and found it reasonably easy. I was smoking 60 a  day but they were killing me. Went to the docs and was put on a 3 month course of Champix, they were absolutely brilliant. One side effect though, horror nightmares every night but was worth it.
Dish19's Profile
Dish19

In: Cheltenham

I stopped smoking when they were banded in the pubs; how long is that? It was the only time I really enjoyed them!   As for the diet, I just cut the crap.  Biscuits, chocolate, crisps, sweets etc.  Lost 5lbs since Xmas so must be working.                                                                                                                                                                             
spaceboy4's Profile
spaceboy4

In: stockport

I quit fags 2 weeks  ago , still get the urge but im fighting it /fighting fit??   kevkoolCool                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Well done John.. Keep it up and you will feel a lot better for it.. Thumbs Up
I stopped smoking on 5th Jan 1985 and never had once since... 

I prefer to spend my money on my bike than burn it and ruin my lungs.. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Well done Kev Thumbs Up and all those who gave up recently.   How's it going John D.O.A.   Deb, I gave up smoking when I couldn't afford to buy the tobacco so there wasn't any money to spend on other things.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 879 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption