Rallies.....would you go alone

47 Posts | Latest reply on 07/01/2012 19:47:09 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Similar to Bomb Doctor;   Rallies either on my own or with friends from my Biker MCC. Both ways have pluses and minuses.   On your own you are 'forced' to make more of an effort to mix and meet new company. With the MCC on rallies you can tend to become isolated in your own group that provides a 'safe' haven for members. This can make it slightly insular if you are not prepared to circulate amongst other rally goers.                                                                                                                                                                               
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I agree Rattay, within a group you don't tend to circulate as much. I ride to most rallies on my own because my lot can't keep up.                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

so theres no reason why people shouldn't go to rally's on there own so get your names down for them folks

bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Right on Bill, well said :)                                                                                                                                                                             
missme's Profile
missme

In: North west

Mmmm!!!!!!.....I like to travel alone (sometimes)...I would go alone but would have to meet up with folk to go in with......and if there are any adverse cambers or muddy/gravel surfaces i need a lovely person to valet park my scoot for me .....and if somone would carry my tent and sleeping bag too, that would be much appreceited  ......Sooooo when are we going?    Ann-marie   x                                                                                                                                                                             
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

done the rally on own (even this year) actually even met some of you fine folk at some of them! definatly done the euro hol on own, means you get more hols!! do days on bike on own every time you go out, right up to the point you stop and get of your bike , and say hello, so no difference there!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Did the IOM TT on my own in 2009 after many years with ex wife or friends. Met loads of great folk the first week and bumped into old friends the 2nd, had a brilliant time Big smile   Just looking at some more trips on here ..... time to get out regardless. Biking always bridges the gap. First Land Rover event I went to last year made some friends straight away .......Bikers lol                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2656 seconds. There are 573 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption