cat and mouse

42 Posts | Latest reply on 09/07/2007 17:12:00 by RC | Go to original / last post
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

has anyone else ever had that feeling that they feel like a mouse traped inbetween two wild cats and just waiting to get tore apart if so i had that feeling just the other night .   the people im talking about know who they are .     LOLLOLHugHug   and to those people yes i was scaired LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

oh dear that sounds abit rough hope u ok now Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

i just survived it and got out alive LOL though i was going get tag teamed at one stage
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

not sure what that means lol but doesnt sound like a good thing it can only be character building lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

you wimp fbk lmao LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

haha - I bet it was fun! OuchLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

it could have been but there was a big fbk shaped hole in there door , like in the cartoons LOL.                                                                                                                                                                                 
RC's Profile
RC

i should  nut ya fbk lol YOU drank all my beer hahaOuch

get ya next time Evil SmileLOL

firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

you should know i like beer , i gave you a years warning TongueLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

lol mate                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Is that tequila stuff still in the fridge?                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

yes they did leave me that.......n that only lol

Di's Profile
Di

That's wot gave me the headache Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

why do ya think id didnt drink it Dead                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I liked it?? lost me bloody voice though.is it round yours RC?? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL A quiet oggy! Now there's a thing!                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

First time for everything I guess LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

yeah n u aint avin it back oggy pmsl LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

ShockedCensoredConfused                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

oggys lost his voice wow even im suprised .... wondered why it was so quitet in here                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 829 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption