one of those days

23 Posts | Latest reply on 03/07/2007 10:44:52 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

is it just just me been trying to read cant be bothered watching tv cant be bothered cleaning my bike gave up half way through cant be bothered even the weather doesnt no what to do on this computer cant be bothered anyone else have days like this or is it just me
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Well OGB its not just you I am of the same 'what the hell' or 'who givs a ***t anyway' kind of day its cos the weather is so bad and peeps can't get out on their bikes Angry not that I own one Unhappy Mind you my problem is not being able to do the housework Shocked LOL but really who cares !!!!! I went with a friend yest to have a look and he bought a new Shadow, gave me a ride back Big smile but altho I got very wet it did not dampen my enjoyment of just being on a bike Approve hope your day gets better hun xx                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

lol yes all the time well its the weather i think. I was gonna go over to rivington with me cozin then it battered down and then it thundered and then it cleared up lol so gonna pop over to her house for a natter at least I will have been out on me bike even though its only five miles away. Might take the long route lol My bike is filthy though so need a really good clean oil and and polish. Getting ready for needing a service as well done alot of miles. I have fed the kids and everyone else in my family so now just gonna pop out get some wind in me eyes and blow the cobwebs away it will all look better Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets

i am not having a bad day nel i just cant seem to to be botherd to do anything i would have a beer cant be botherd to go to shop                                                                                                                                                                              
cbrbabe's Profile
cbrbabe

In: Bedfordshire

BOVVERED!!!!!!!Thumbs Down  NAH!!!!
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

saw you both in the chattroom but by the time i got there you had both gone lol.   ah well its  tumbleweed time again lolLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol cbr babe   well gonna go out now It feels like just the weather to watch an old movie on the teli a roaring fire and good compay me thinks (aint got any of that so goin out lol ) well i could ligt a fire still have somecoal left mmmmm maybelater                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

It's definately one of those days.  I really cant be a**ed doing anything and i am wrong way out.  Poor old blokey has had to bare the brunt of it today.  I think it is just yesterday was a long day, and i am tired today, i wanted a lie in but the cat refused to oblige. Oh and the weather is crapski as well, but im too tired and uninterested in going for a blat ho hum never mind i'll get over myself lmao
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

well i got out on me bike for a short run to me cozins then mesed around chatting with her and another mate ate choclate whic i dont do very often atall forced myself to do stuff i didnt want to do and then felt a heck of a lot beter. Mind you i fell asleep on the couch for an hour after sortin out tea for the kids and doing some washing one of those dreamy sleeps whn you feel nice when you wake mmmmmmmmmmm day dreams love em
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

In: abergele

think it more a fantasy to get out with this weatherUnhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

if you wait for the good weather, then you will miss out on loads, says the woman who rides in the rain and is currently feeling rotten as she has started with a pig of a cold LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

well thats the truth you got to go out even if its going to rain. used to travel on a daily basis to chester bike the only real option unless you want to sit in traffic. Only the wind thats really puts me off riding                                                                                                                                                                              
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

quote:earthwind says, Only the wind that really put me off riding Well earthwind you will just have to be carefull what ya eat  lol       sorry about that !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol graham so youve heard then lol just have to stand up on yer peddles caution to the wind.....   i didnt say tha did i only works on long journeys though Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                   
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

In: abergele

i do go out in the rain but when it 7 or 8 inches it a bit off putting im up north n its pretty bad here ,aquaplaining all over the place fun yes but got kids to think of                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

ROFPML @ Graham, maybe ya should heed ya own advice LOL  I hear you've been hired to raise the marquee for the circus next time it's in town Wink LOL  They say it's good pay and all the mushy peas ya can eat roflmho   Soz Graham, I couldn't resist Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

LOLLOLLOL i deserved it kwak after what i said to earthwind so sorry , no more mushy`s after sunday especilaly squires ones im still having the after effects and look what it did to me joggers..lol   Censoredinhell EmbarrassedCry                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

ROFLMHO @ joggers, they aren't joggers they're bits of material held together with hope and prayers LOL    Today I thought WW3 had been declared, someone with what sounded like a wrecking ball bashing my house wall, I thought the council had finally decided to demolish but had forgotten to tell ME; it was the plumber putting the new outlet pipe back at the kitchen wall. I dint know he was there, he must have got a drenching when I let the water out of the sink, oops! Embarrassed  LOL    Amazing what a letter of complaint can do, I only sent an email yesterday afternoon, asking them to fix the pipe as it was way past due the date they'd given me, at 4.45 I got a courtesy phone call telling me it will be fixed a.s.a.p. and at 8.45 this morning there was the plumber! Clap                                                                                                                                                                                  
valerossi46's Profile
valerossi46

In: penzance

rain...rain...go away, dont make my bike rust today, i spent 6 hours cleaning it, now its gonna get covered in s**t.   don't ya just love british summers... wet, slippery, crap coated roads + wet, slippery, crap coated tyres = wet, slippery, crap coated underwear!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

ROFLMHO @ rossi LOL  I love your poems Clap                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 601 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption