It's New Years eve

33 Posts | Latest reply on 01/01/2012 15:08:34 by Roughie | Go to original / last post
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL, HAD A FANTASTIC YEAR AT THE MEETS , RIDEOUTS AND EVENTS THANK YOU AND LOOKIN FORWARD TO THE SAME FOR 2012   HAVE A SAFE AND FUN FILLED NEWYEAR                                                                                                                                                                                 
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Lots of love an best wishes to you all, enjoy but be careful! special thanks to WMF for a very happy end to 2011Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
iceybusa's Profile
iceybusa

In: Moreton In Marsh
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

The very best of new year wishes to you all.   Being a newbie, i don't know many of you but those that i do know have proved to be stars. I hope to meet more of you in the year/years to follow and hope that for tonight (and every night) your! stars shine bright.   Love and wishes...   ..iceybusa                                                                                                                                                                             
nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Happy new year everyone on BMHug ... Keep safe ....Thumbs Up and may all of your ride outs be happy onesBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE XXXXXXXXXXX                                                                                                                                                                             
justjerry's Profile
justjerry

In: The Lizard
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Beer  AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM ME TOO  Beer
    2012...  WHAT WILL IT BRING?
     LOVE, LIGHT AND LAUGHTER?
 Smile  I'LL SETTLE FOR HAPPINESS  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Love and hugs to all of you BMers who have kept me happy thro 2011                                                   Hug

May 2012 bring you happiness, health and the best of ride-outs!!

Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

PartyBeer A very happy new year to you all BeerParty A fanfeckintastic end to 2011, the last few months of the year  have been feckin amazing due to joing BM , met my lufferly fella Pots Big smile and lotsa fantastic peeps, made lotsa new friends Hug hope to meet n make many more in 2012! Here's hoping 2012 brings loads more fun happy smiley times Big smile xXx                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Fred's Profile
Big Fred

In: Romford, Essex

Wishing everyone a very happy New Year.

May you find love, happiness and health.

I can at last say goodbye and good riddance to 2011, put it down to experience
and not look back at it for all the pain grief it has brought with it for me.

Hopefully a New Year New will bring new beginning and a new
relationship a whole new life for many of us.
Fred down in Hampshire 

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Echoed by many of us Fred Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Where is everyone this morning? I hope that there is not too many sore heads because:-   Wakey Wakey Happy New year to all you good people Ermm   I would have sent this earlier but the site was down Thumbs Down but obviously OK nowThumbs Up Thanks Matt                                                                                                                                                                             
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

Happy New Year to all - best wishes for 2012   Start the year with a smile and pass it on until this time next year Smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Have a Great 2012 everybody 

Here's hoping it brings more health and happiness to everybody weather you had a good 2011 or not.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 812 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption