Bikers Paradise...leathers

25 Posts | Latest reply on 09/03/2012 09:11:21 by RobboC | Go to original / last post
iceybusa's Profile
iceybusa

In: Moreton In Marsh
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Good Evening rockchickeelicious.   Thank you dearly for your wonderful words.   I was always taught that manners maketh the man. But then the living of life tends to mould those teachings of childhood in to personal beliefs and understandings. I now think that manners are indicators of individual intent, they are markers that show that the recipient is held worthy of respect and that their personal comfort is important. Life can be so harsh, cutting and razor sharp around the edges sometimes, it's nice to try to balance that with the clarity and softness of manners sometimes (or so i believe).   Warm wishes and the fullest of respect your way rockchickeelicious...   ..icey                                                                                                                                                                                
iceybusa's Profile
iceybusa

In: Moreton In Marsh
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Good Morning (to those that care and/or, see this thread)   It's been a long and bumpy road (long is good for the busa...bumpy, i'm not too sure about)..but a date had been set (time will have to suit all)..the date is March 4'th.   Leathered-up icey, here we come (yayyyy).   Best regards and the warmest of wishes...   ..icey                                                                                                                                                                              
Mickf's Profile
Mickf

In: Leicester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I got a leather jacket from BP last year,
I wanted a normal old fashion leather, zip at the front, not a cross over with a collar .
BP were the only place I could find that did one.
It fits keeps the weather out and is just what I wanted 100% satisfied.
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
49% Karma49% Karma 49% Karma49% Karma

Just to add my twopennorth - I got leather trousers and jacket from BP and am very happy with both. At the time I was a bit heftier and couldn't find a ladies jacket to fit. They were fantastic about cutting down the sleeves to fit and altered the armor to put it in the right place. Great quality leather and nothing was too much trouble for them.
RobboC's Profile
RobboC

In: Wiltshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

This is probably a bit old now and I'm sure you'd have made your purchase already but...watch for the leather quality. A lot of the clothing from this company and other similar ones is imported from India and then relabelled as made in the UK (I used to have a job cutting out the India labels and stitching in the UK ones). So make sure the leather thickness is uniform all the way over and look for cracks etc... near seams.

I wouldn't let it put you off, just make careful purchases with your hard earned cash! 

R.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 600 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption