local meeting places information

5 Posts | Latest reply on 27/12/2011 17:20:07 by wenders | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Been looking at some ride outs and chatting to fellow member and find it hard to remember where some meeting points are. Thougt it would be good to start a thread that only has the following   Place name Location Postcode   This I intend to be a INFORMATION THREAD ONLY                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

If it's on the events page, then there should be a postcode and time, but there's no harm done by putting the info here as well.                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

I think this is a great idea for short notice meets that don't make it to events page makes it simple for those who wanna attend so as not to trawl through threads ..... Back on topic now Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

as jabecs has pointed out and I think she got the jist of what I was trying to do   This idea came from chatting last night in chat and finding out there was a ride out today but the locations was not clarified as I think some members think we all know the meeting points. most regular members will but for those newbies I think it would help them getting to know where the meeting points are as some are some what random places   Bassetts pole is one unless you know it, you would near know its there.   I have meet some fellow bikers at a fuel station that is biker freindly too and that is very random and refered to a bunny island. unless your a local you would never know why its called bunny island and where it is                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Fantastic idea Loon..........See ur not that mad :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 927 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption