Today

12 Posts | Latest reply on 28/12/2011 09:35:35 by PaulXXX | Go to original / last post
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Meeting a few peeps today if anyone interested.  meet at Muckley Corner for 11am then on to the raven Cafe at whitchurch , looking to be a good turnout !                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Sorry cant make it wish I had known sooner have fun                                                                                                                                                                              
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

Sorry Jp only just decided last night. just said I will be out today and it escilated in to a meet lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

No worrys will see you all soon I even saved you a christmas hug no chocolate sorry                                                                                                                                                                              
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It's a bit late for me to get to Muckley Corner 11am. So may see you at Raven Cafe Whitchurch about 12.30ish                                                                                                                                                                              
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

ok paul                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

post code required for cafe please                                                                                                                                                                              
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

had left at 10.05 but u could have googled it.  it comes up straight away                                                                                                                                                                             
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

great meet mandy so good to see all my mates after such a while and bad time. thanks for all good wishes its good to know i have such good friends. x                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

after a last minute conversation - me to Spesh - 'it's a lovely day lets go out on Dyllis' at half 8 this am we had a brill ride out & lovely to meet up with ya all Thumbs Up & of course we stuck to the speed limits ErmmApprove                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I always stick to the speed limits ;-), it just depends what speed limit your setting at the time lol. great ride out Mand                                                                                                                                                                               
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

It was a great ride out and nice to meet you all again, went a more long and scenic way back home. Big smile

Spesh was that rear tyre still stepping out on you a bit on way home. If so i wonder why ? LOL

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 618 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption