It's Christmas

34 Posts | Latest reply on 31/12/2011 03:47:10 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
madmarauderbird's Profile
madmarauderbird

In: ipswich
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

just wanna say merry christmas to all on here and hope your new year is filled with plenty of biker related madness                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Best wishes to everyone, here's hoping for peace in your lives and good luck in the year ahead .... and hope your cooker doesn't break down today LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Have a good one folks! Hope Santa brings you everything you asked for  :-D                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

well i'v had a brilliant Christmas and got every thing i wanted looking forward  to the new year                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hope everyone enjoying themselves and got all they wished for from Santa.  Got most of what I wished for x .. roll on the new year.  Happy new year to you all .. Hug xxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Now I'm more confused than usual, this thread was started by BikeaBill but the firt post is by Ian Confused    Matt! have you been merging again?  lol   Any-hoo Best wishes for 2012 to all 3 of ya and everyone else too Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Oo Matt! you changed it lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

indeed.  Not looking forward to tomorrow, I'll be away in Amsterdam all night and I just know 50 people are going to start "happy new year" threads.

Mods will have to delete the threads because only i have access to merge

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

It confused me to Sandi but there were a number of simalar threads so Matt combined them, he did sand a message saying what he had done so it's not a problem                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Happy new year to you all that i have met and all to meet next year                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And to you and Callum, hope to see you about next year Latchy x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Happy New year to everybody Hug  Look forward to seeing everybody next year at various events   Karen xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

HAPPY Beer2012Beer PEEPS                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

it's New Years eve every one hope you all enjoy it                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 546 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption