It's Christmas

34 Posts | Latest reply on 31/12/2011 03:47:10 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
I would like to extend seasons greetings to everyone I have meet on BM, thanks for the last six months, I cannot stress how much this site and the wonderfull people on it have helped me through what has been a most traumatic year.

So to one and all I'd like to say,
have a very Merry Christmas and Happy and Prosperous New Year

Meliejayne76's Profile
Meliejayne76

In: Peterborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Merry Christmas Ian, hope you have a Happy New Year x                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Thanks Ian . Hope you find lots of things to smile about tomorrow in spite of it not being the Xmas you had hoped for. Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

I'd just like to wish all my friends on here happy Christmas, and for all

those i haven't meet yet an happy Christmas to you also, and i hope

you all have a brilliant new year will see you soon. Hug 

Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Have a good one Bill and everyone else. See you soon. PartyBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Happy Chrimbo Bill and all BMer's

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Thanks bill all the best to you and all on Bm have a great day and hope you have a brill new year see you all soon                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Same to you Ian will see you in the new year mate have a good one                                                                                                                                                                              
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

merry xmas bill n the rest o bm , you can all have a drink for me n share the hangover that i won't b having                                                                                                                                                                              
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

MERRY CHRISTMASEVERYONExxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Gremlinmike's Profile
Gremlinmike

In: Herefordshire

Merry Xmas everyone  with balls on for the lucky ones,,                                                                                                                                                                             
AlisonB's Profile
AlisonB

In: leicestershire

Happy Christmas everyoneHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Morning all ... have a FANTASTIC christmas and an even better 2012                                                                                                                                                                              
justjerry's Profile
justjerry

In: The Lizard
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Happy Xmas to all  Beer  Here's to a good day                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Happy Christmas Everybody

Hope you're havin fun!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Happy christmas to you all have a great day and enjoy                                                                                                                                                                              
321johno's Profile
321johno

In: Liverpool

MERRY          
CHRISTMAS                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

......annnnd it's a merry Christmas to all from me!!!! xxx                                                                                                                                                                              
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year one and all   Pots n Fecker                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

To anyone who has spent today alone......The telly plays the Christmas cheerBut some are sat alone this yearThey smile at texts and reply to postMaybe next year sees you playing host Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 1085 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption