Is it, Did it, I know

68 Posts | Latest reply on 15/05/2012 14:43:09 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Duno, i haven't got a watch.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That Hedgehog thinks Frank the spider is dinner, wonder if they taste like chicken.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yeah, and everyone can have a leg!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Colin Colin Colin, don't do it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Do the shake n vac.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Applied for a job as a ships gigolo but the post was already taken, So you are now looking at the new ships cat.                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

actdaft, you're bloody mental. Can I book you for the Autumn Camp; lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Watched this dvd the other day, didn't much like it so i turned it off, Anyway i've decided to bulid a full scale replica of H.M.S Victory out of spaghetti.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

This woman asked me the other day if i would be interested in adoption, so i said yes i would like to adopt a coach load of thai ladies from the ages of 18 to 22. She didn't think that it was legal somehow. Might be a good job really, think they would all get together and plot to kill mi.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

How do you get the foot off a snail, does it just peel off or do you have to chew it off.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Act daft, you really need to see someone mate.
Brilliant
keep it up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Was due to be sectioned but by the time i got to the hossy the ward had shut down, bloody cut backs.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry birds i forgot it was international womans day yesterday.   Do you really need a day off, mi shirts won't iron themselves and i'm feeling a bit peckinsh so be a dear and make us a sandwich doll face.   I will come out and help you build the new wall after i've watched Jeremy Kyle's lie ditector results they don't know who the fatha is and i've got a qwid on Butch the bull dog, she shouldn't have bent over in the kitchen, he was in and out like a rat up an aqueduct,  the horny little bugger.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Watched a programme last night about phone sex chat lines a very interesting programme i thought and maybe a way to earn a bit of extra cash. I've been walking round the house practising my pruple rinse granny voice, so i am now incognito as Mable a 68 year old thats looking for a hot, buff young stud to take her roughly up the hairdressers.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

what's the number for gettin to the hairdressers, or there abouts?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Went to the hospital for a penis reduction operation, told them to take a foot off. going to sue them now cos i can only buy one shoe.   Well this is me done so i will leave you.   I once shagged a fat bird, by the time i got there i ran out of cock.   tat tar.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

shoulda kept the extra foot then!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The egg and the chicken are lying in bed. The chicken is lying back with a smug look on its face while the egg has a look of annoyance on its face. “Well then,” the egg grumbles, “I guess we now know the answer to which one of us comes first.”
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

Actdaft I haven't laughed so hard for ages!

Thank you Star                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Actdaft where do you find these gags, you bring a smile to lots of peoples faces Ta Clap                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9043 seconds. There are 472 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption