Nick Names

12 Posts | Latest reply on 30/12/2011 10:53:04 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

I know some people have nick names on here, but do you have any others. 

I frequent many biking forums and my nick name on all of them is Roughie, i even have that on the back of my leathers, this is the only place i am not known as Roughie.

so i was just wondering if anybody has any other nick names or aliases that you may want to share Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I've had quite a few nick names during my life.   Mouse (squeaky voice)   Bouncy (I always kept going back out with one particular lad)   Sandal (a friend's child couldn't pronounce my name, he called me Sandal)     Magic (because my surname is Johnson as in Magic Johnson the sports personality)   and probably some I don't know about lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

and probably some I don't know about lol

you and me both                                                                                                                                                                               
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Only nickname I've ever had is WMF - wide mouthed frog!                                                                                                                                                                              
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Geoff's nickname started off as wide mouthed frog due to his ability to eat a crunchie sideways but it's evolved to randyfrog over the years. Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hey Roachy, long time no seeHug   I thort Geoff's was BFBLOL   How did u get yours?                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Hey XK, Hug back atcha.   BFB..I can only guess knowing you! Mind he doesn't give you a slap...one you won't enjoy! Wink   Mine, that would be telling but it has nothing to do with cock or drugs.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

To all my friends im known as "Fanny"...never been known as it on forums ect tho just my normal name or none atall...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Gizzmo7's Profile
Gizzmo7

In: Fareham

Gizzmo here and do you really have to ask why lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Ian calls me Rottie in high heels, cos (he says) I can be all feminine and cute & cuddly, however get on my wrong side ....

Even more so now I do the job I am doing & chase absent parents for money they owe LOL

Ian is Tigger - bouncy & fun Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
big_col's Profile
big_col

In: birmingham

at work they call me supe as in superman dont know why...... oh yes to do with me name :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Confused                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 506 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption